For FAO of people of South Tipp and surrounding areas

I will be working around the Clonmel area in a few weeks time.

Please recommend a good hotel in the area.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 960065, member: 24”]I will be working around the Clonmel area in a few weeks time.

Please recommend a good hotel in the area.[/QUOTE]

The Clonmel Park Hotel

You should direct this query to the dog abuse and hare murdering set.

Where about is that?

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 960065, member: 24”]I will be working around the Clonmel area in a few weeks time.

:smiley: :eek: :smiley: :eek:

Good luck mate

Overlooking one of Clonmel’s many beautiful roundabouts

What an utter cunt of a place- I barely escaped with my life…Don’t look at the fuckers straight in the eyes.

Only place I ever got a slap I didn’t deserve.

+1

Only for intensive military training this place would be short 8 posters.

Was it Clonmel where your man PJ Delaney from Kilkenny was assaulted?

Whatever happened to him?

Clonmel Park Hotel or Hotel Minella. The former is a typical Celtic Tiger hotel with shiny brown wooden everything and a distinct lack of soul.

Stay in hotel Minella Farmer. Nice grounds, unreal leisure centre, good food, outdoor hot tub, nice pint and good wifi. What more could a man want? if you want a good pub to have a pint in during the week or to catch world cup Phil Carrolls, Morans are good. Befanis and Catalpa are good italian restaraunts in the area.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 960087, member: 24”]Was it Clonmel where your man PJ Delaney from Kilkenny was assaulted?

Whatever happened to him?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 960087, member: 24”]Was it Clonmel where your man PJ Delaney from Kilkenny was assaulted?

Whatever happened to him?[/QUOTE]

That was Thurles

Cheers mate.

Phil Carrolls near the Waterford road end of the town? Don’t think they have a TV in there but it is a good boozer alright.

that taste befani…aarrrgh

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 960074, member: 686”]:smiley: :eek: :smiley: :eek:

Good luck mate

http://bloody-disgusting.com/images/features/inbred/3.jpg[/QUOTE]

mullane is from waterford