For those going to the Rovers Real Game this evening

… check this out.

Woodies DIY, situated across the road from Tallaght Stadium, have quite a good sale on.

http://woodies.ie/home.aspx?loc=H

I would urge any TFK’ers tempted to attend this sale to be very careful. There was a man killed in that shop recently enough.

That was B&Q.

The health and safety standards in Woodies are generally good according to my sources.

Thinly veiled “I want to see a TFK member die” post by farmer.

:eek:

Would it be safe to say you’re wishing Carter will be the one?

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]That was B&Q.

The health and safety standards in Woodies are generally good according to my sources.[/QUOTE]

That’s good to hear. I know Farmer would never intentionally endanger the life of an internet forumite.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]That was B&Q.

The health and safety standards in Woodies are generally good according to my sources.[/QUOTE]

Of course you have to beware that the line above does not create any assurances.

Notice the use of ‘generally good’ and ‘sources’ without naming any.

A 400 million euro team which is just a monster Company really with 15 or 20 key men to be let loose in Tallaght?

Will Real Madrid really field a proper team for this or is this just going to be a load of balls? If I was the Real Madrid owner there is no way in hell I would be fielding stars against that rabble.

Yours etc,
GSH.

The stars will be playing but Rovers won’t be allowed to tackle them as they are afraid of not getting a jersey swapped at the end

[quote=“Garda Sean Horgan”]A 400 million euro team which is just a monster Company really with 15 or 20 key men to be let loose in Tallaght?

Will Real Madrid really field a proper team for this or is this just going to be a load of balls? If I was the Real Madrid owner there is no way in hell I would be fielding stars against that rabble.

Yours etc,
GSH.[/QUOTE]

madrid take preseason very seriously-

Many of the Madrista manage get tickets for the game?

Well, apparently Sky are showing it so someone must have deemed it an “event”.
Just not for me.
Yours etc,
GSH.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]… check this out.

Woodies DIY, situated across the road from Tallaght Stadium, have quite a good sale on.

http://woodies.ie/home.aspx?loc=H[/QUOTE]

Rovers playing , Woodies have a sale…very convenient…all the vermon filth will be well tooled up in the stands…Expect Ronaldo to get a pitch fork in the back while doing a mazey run down the line on the stand side…Raul to be doused in white spirits during an aerial challenge and blinded for life…

I think people are forgetting that due to the astonomical ticket prices that there will in fact be very little SRFC supporters at the match, the crowd for the most part will be made up of bandwagon knobs like Josepi and Shan…

No wonder the tickets are so expensive

yep…its going to be like the thunderdome…tooled up Rovers filth dipping into their Woodies bags to see what damage their new purchase in the sales can do…

:guns::D:clap:

:guns:

Tallaght folk and Rovers fans are mad for these sales
http://rmccown.org/images/fark/snoop_nailgun_1.jpg