Formula One

Lucky boy this afternoon. Car lost the back end in the impact.

That track just isn’t safe. Too quick & nowhere to run off when control is lost.

Checo has balls of steel, his lap for Pole was serious.

I didnt see quali but you’re right it was clear after 2 red flags in the race and mick had a nasty crash last year too. Way too fast for a street circuit

The Houthis called a 3 day ceasefire today, after being hit by a number of Saudi air strikes of course.

That was a great race. New regs seem to be working. Max vs Charles hopefully goes on for the year

Ferrari fudged their setup. Can’t be competitive being that slow on straights.

Red Bull done them up like kippers, poor Sergio too. No luck.

As for that pleb Latifi, he’s some Cunt to spoil a race

1 Like

Awful timing for checo appeared ferrari pull a stroke. Yeah could say that they messed up but there was only a second between max and le clerc. They had a massive advantage in sector 1. That ferrari power unit looks to be on the ball. Considering the engine freeze is coming in Mercedes must be worried to catch up with the E10 fuel. All things said very entertaining race throughout the field. Ocon vs Alonso was fantastic until you can see Bottas creeping into the battle

Nah, Sainz was first to SC line and Checco had to cede the position

No i was talking about bring out the pit crew for le clerc and him not going in. That ogher incident was 100% correct to cede the position

Teams at that with years. Lewis fairly fucked over too by Alonso & Riccardo breaking down where they did.

Seriously bad luck for him he was making up ground also

I’ve come to greatly admire Lewis Hamilton. He has really grown into himself.

3 Likes
4 Likes

I get fear changinv sings on Spotify while going 80kph

Hon Ferrari

1 Like

Qualifying in Imola on now. Pissong rain, ferrari dominated the only pracrice session. Drying put nkw and Albons rear brakes went up in flames

Ferraris look very good here, have Red Bull fixed their problems? Latifi😂

We will only see about RB on sunday i say. Hamilton just about through.

Latiffi is being shown up now that theres no mazaspin to distract everyone.

Aston Martin seem to have improved from early season struggles

Sainz crash and its starting to rain… Mercedes may not make out of Q2

Sainz is having a nightmare, that car is a second faster than the field

1 Like