Formula One

It’s like when Rangers / Sevco played a game that was surrounded by a speedway track

Down the tunnel from the pitch, hair pin turn by the gents jacks, hard right at the hotdog stand and then a few laps of the car park

They actually ran a GP in a carpark in Las Vegas back in the 80s.

The proposed track looks grand with two long straights and a pacey enough “infield” section, but presumably will be flat as a board. They keep trying to crack the US market, eventually they’ll get it right.

Not a lot of love for Lewis Hamilton these days on the Twitter machine.

Formula 1 drivers pontificating about saving the planet is never a great one when it comes to optics.

https://twitter.com/markantro/status/1184142427520679937?s=21

44 cars :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Lewis Hamilton > Greta Thunberg.

Comical scenes at the “Tuscan” Grand Prix. Pile up at the start. 6 laps under safety car. Cars released. Another pile up

That’s what the fans really want though. Big crashes.

The Tuscan Grand Prix. :smiley: I see there’s an Eifel GP on the calendar but no German GP.

Yeah but we’ve had one corner’s worth of racing in 9 laps.

Red flagged after the last one. Restarting now. Stand by for pile up no 3

Yeah Lewis I hear you. I should never have got penalty points for breaking rules either. 82 km/hr in a 60 zone, I feel I should be allowed do it because I’m ignorant. Points still on the licence tho.

Christ…

I can’t pick between you being a WUM or just incredibly stupid.

Indecisive? I know that your a cunt anyway

Amazing he was able to walk away from this

How did he survive that ?

Unreal how he survived it. Testament to the safety improvements. But wtf was he doing cutting across like he did. Hes been a liability for years

1 Like

Steering broke I think.

1 Like

Thatll explain it. Looked like madness cutting across like that. Tires didn’t look like they blew

1 Like

Still very lucky. Heat from that fire is frightening.

Very lucky the cockpit went through the barrier. He was lucky it didn’t trap him in. Even 10 years ago he would be dead. Full tank of fuel

1 Like