Formula One

At the last restart when checo locked up and flat spot the tire, did a bird fly right across him? I swear i saw something cut across but replays were shown.

Ferrari engines in big trouble here. 4 cars out all ferrari powered cars including the 2 works cars

Former multiple F1 champion Nelson Piquet wasn’t behind the door when speaking about the incident between Lewis Hamilton and his daughters partner Max Verstappen last year at the British GP :astonished: Piquet is a member if the klan I’d say

Hes a good fella alright Piquet

1 Like

Vamos Carlos :clap:
Forza Ferrari

One hell of a crash at the start today.

2 Likes

Class

Vamos John Kiely
Forza Limerick

2 Likes

CLC out in a decent position and what looked like a good strategy. No luck

Egon and the Ferrari lads haven’t a clue

Seb :slightly_frowning_face:

Ferrari strategists are costing them a Constructors title this season whatever about a Drivers title.

Charles fucked up last wknd but he was pushing too hard and destroyed his tyres without any censorship from the team.

Fucked Sainz again too

1 Like

Sad day. Great driver pity ferrari were and still are a mess. Looked like he was going to equal Schumacher when he was at red bull before the turbo hybrid era

Wouldn’t say Sad but more sombre.

Seb matured into a really likeable personality.

As for Ferrari, they’ll win nothing with continual internal Italian appointments.

Some absolutely daft decisions in strategy. Its a cake walk for Max this year as long as he makes it to the chequered flag.

Rain forecasted this weekend. Could throw up anything now.

Max is quick but perhaps not the quickest on grid imo. The Red Bull is the best car though

Never took to him, especially when he went whinging to team management stopping webber getting a world title