Forum Member sends death threats to Kenny Daglish

I know this has been discussed to death elsewhere but I thought this deserved a thread of its own.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/235315/Nuts-vow-to-kill-Kenny-Dalglish-and-Luis-Suarez/

KENNY Dalglish’s daughter last night revealed he received death threats over his handling of the Patrice Evra race row.

The Liverpool manager’s wife Marina has also been the target of abuse from internet trolls.

Their daughter Lynsey, 29, revealed Liverpool striker Luis Suarez, 25, had also had his life threatened.

The Uruguayan was banned for eight games for racially abusing Evra in a league match earlier this season.

He sparked outrage when he refused to shake the Frenchman’s hand before Saturday’s clash between the clubs at Old Trafford.

Dalglish, 60, reacted angrily when quizzed about the gesture on live TV after the game.

Both men have since apologised after Liverpool’s American owners stepped in to defuse the row.

But the abuse Lynsey said her family had received over the affair was so serious she went on social networking site Twitter to make a personal plea for calm.

She wrote: “Some of the comments at my mum have been disgusting as well! Needs to stop!”

Lynsey, married to rugby union star Nick Robinson, 29, told one follower: “What CANNOT be tolerated is death threats.”

Among the Tweets was one from Lizzie Delaney.

She wrote: “@kennethdalglish ‘Suarez should not have been banned’? You’re vile!! Why don’t You just hurry up and die, do Us all a favour!! MUFC.”

SkintEastwood Tweeted: “I hope you die screaming you racist bastard. Justice for Evra.’’

Lynsey had earlier entered the row when Harlequins rugby star Ugo Monye, 28, Tweeted to say Suarez should have shaken hands.

She replied: “I don’t think I’m an idiot, I think there is more to the story than you know. And football isn’t rugby.

“Not if u believe you aren’t guilty!? And 2 wrongs don’t make a right. Evra grabbed Suarez AND Ferdinand didn’t shake Suarez hand.”

But she later added: “Didn’t mean to kick up a storm tonight.

“PS – The death threats weren’t at me or the girls. The bad ones I read were aimed at KD and LS.”

Merseyside Police said their Twitter monitoring unit had been alerted to Lynsey’s Tweets.

jerry.lawton@dailystar.co.uk

:lol:

Great spot Julio. The legendary SkintEastwood - a TFK alumni of the highest calibre. Is his blog still on the go?

Luis Suarez has apologised for not shaking hands with Evra. “I didn’t realise it was him,” he said. “They all look the same.”

:lol:

Attaboy Skint

Remember Skint linking to his blog articles?

More innocent times on TFK prior to Mac becoming a cyber bully.

Brillaint INTERNETting Julio :smiley:

Skint seems to have sadly neglected his blog of late. http://www.eplupdate.com/

I think its time to retire the cyber bully personality Bandage. I feel its run its course.