Friday Fashion Thread aka The blind leading the blind

Not a tweed one. A baseball style cap.

1 Like

https://www.jcrew.com/ie/plp/mens/categories/accessories/hats?srsltid=AfmBOooFQIP9uW4nvQJsERJ0tWAsga2RldipDwirgkjE8NHz-M7r_4wC

Sale on here

I wear hats all the time in the summer, I like to try them on though
Jonsen island do lovely trucker caps, expensive but great quality and lovely styles

1 Like

Quickest way to going bald

I wear hats because I went bald. The baldness came first then the hats and the caps. They protect my scalp from sunburn and might give the lllusion to anyone who doesn’t know me that I might have a screed of hair.

Oh they’re brilliant once you are bald. You can go bald without them but I think they can be a contributing factor

@TheUlteriorMotive on the subject of hats, anywhere for a decent larger beanie? Dont want an oldmans cap yet, dont like baseball caps. What else you got in the locker???

Uniqlo do a lovely cashmere beanie. Not released yet for this season.

Everlane but it has an E which I don’t like

Norse Projects

Asket

How would.you go about sizing? Not every style suits every head i imagine?

Measure your head with a tape measure

1 Like

I’m a 62. It’s the biggest size there is before you get into the custom sizes. A lot of the hats only go as far as 60 and if I try to wear a 60 it will end in a headache.

2 Likes

I had to do it for my top hat for royal ascot. A bastard of a job.

Should you not be wearing a tin hat ?

download (1)

3 Likes

images (6)

3 Likes

A five head

That 70's Show' Star Joins 'Making of Psycho' Movie (Exclusive)That 70's Show' Star Joins 'Making of Psycho' Movie (Exclusive)

:face_with_monocle: