The Orange Goat, Killester, Dublin 5 stalking thread

Ireland and Lions legend Dónal Lenihan passed me about 20 mins ago as I was walking for the school collection. Wearing navy polo shirt and shorts, with Hoka running shoes, he and his female companion said a friendly hello to me as we all basked in the autumnal sunshine here in leafy T12. Lenihan is very tanned.

Donnacha O’Callaghan down in Nemo Rangers this morning, white T-shirt, navy short shorts and white runners. Great tan

This thread in particular requires a more poetic slant. A simple description won’t cut it.

1 Like

Myself and the brother in law met Dónal Lenihan and Michael Kiernan in Kranks Korner (Limerick chipper) one night. There must have been a rugby match on as the two boyos were wearing their green blazers. I was about Lenihan’s size and the brother in law about the size of Kiernan, so we tried on their jackets for size. We sat down with them and had our chips.

We had got as far as the taxi rank down the road before the two boys came running after us looking for their jackets back. We politely obliged…

4 Likes

You’re a big unit so.

Jeez ye nearly got away with it…

It was a bit long in the sleeves if I remember correctly.

Who : Roisin Shortall
Where : C&T Supermarket Marino.
When : This evening
Other details : Roisin was perusing the dairy section with a basket. She was dressed casually. She went to the checkout and was chatty and friendly with the young lad on the till. She looks old and tired which is hardly surprising when she has cunts like @Massive_Attack continually nominating her on the COTY thread. I was going to approach her and sympathise with her on this score but decided against it as she would probably have called the guards.

7 Likes

You what? That cunt drove minimum alcohol pricing and generally wants a nanny state. I’ll shall nominate her again repeatedly this year. I should hope that you outlined TFK’s dissatisfaction with her performance in Dáil Éireann…

Would you ever ponder in a moment of reflection that she might be a very nice person who just has different opinions to you on certain things?

2 Likes

She may be lovely…but I’m not sure what that has to do wlth anything. Mammy Roisín wants to tell people what they should consume or otherwise. I think she should mind her own business.

Sure that’s her job. Somebody has to propose legislation. Maybe she thinks that’s the best way to stop excessive alcohol consumption which is a huge issue. Maybe you disagree, and she’s not actually a cunt at all.

Maybe…but i think she’s a cunt and that’s all that matters to me.

Maybe Roisín might address some of the many more serious issues in Irish society. Very much doubt she will.

Just reflect on the whole thing at some stage over the next few days

1 Like

Good thinking…will do!

I was looking at this little old lady buying her yoghurt and wondering what sort of sick mind puts her in the same category as Graham Dwyer and Ray Darcy.

1 Like

She’s definitely worse than Ray Darcy…he’s just a pain in the hole and an RTE snout in the trough…he doesn’t impact on the cost of cans from the local off-licence.

2 Likes

What a lovely start to the morning. Thanks gents :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Padraic (or however ya spell it) Joyce just there this evening entering blackrock cottage, home of the overpriced bun and fat cranky manager.
Padraic was wearing long pants and a maroon non gaa sweater despite the beauty of the evening. He glanced in the direction of my pal, who recognised him, but as it obviously dawned on my pal that it was indeed padraig Joyce, padraig frowned in his direction before scuttling head down into the anonymity of the expensive bun outlet store.

3 Likes

Padraic Joyce just there in Romayo’s, Maynooth.

Padraic waited patiently for his order amongst a chaotic chipper. When the time came it was a simple bag of chips.

Padraic was well dressed in a green T-shirt which identically matched his Nike runners. He also wore black jeans.

Padraig let a couple of lads go ahead of him as he waited for his chips ‘I suppose, shur lookit’.

1 Like

Sure they all have to get up for work in the morning