Friday Fashion Thread aka The blind leading the blind

Or sunglasses on the head.

2 Likes

Skinny jeans, sweatshirt, tackies and the job is oxo.

A cagoule is optional depending on the weather.

1 Like

I loved that. Sunglasses on the head at night in a pub. Could you not leave them in the car if you were out and about beforehand… twats.

You’ll not go far wrong in a cagoule.

What @TheUlteriorMotive is trying to say is its the weather for Gant shorts, docksiders, stripey Tommy hilfinger shirt, and cricket or rugby jersey (preferably the rock, failing that Leinster or, at worst, lions) draped round the shoulders.

3 Likes

I’m gonna be walking to the boozer later. Acquiesce blasting through the AirPods. Sporting this.

Just a shame the bucket hat didn’t arrive.

8 Likes

Nothing worse than feeling the piss bounce back off the urinal onto the bottom half of your legs.

6 Likes

And you not even pissing.

3 Likes

with every little post you’re revealing yourself to be one of these knobheads

The missus let you out in your gimp suit?

The Ellesse ones are unrale

1 Like

I’d not wear any brand across my chest unless it was part of a sporting or contractual commitment

1 Like

That green one is very nice.

You can really smell the insecurity off Irish men saying men in shorts look like knobs. Summer is for shorts.

Any lad in shorts using a urinal needs his head examined.

Slim fit chino shorts - ideal for our current med climate and al fresco drining

1 Like

Slim fit chino shorts are all kinds of wrong.

If you’re self conscious about your legs maybe

No, lads might as well go around in a wetsuit with pockets at this stage. Slim fit chino shorts. Seriously like. They’re just fucking silly.

1 Like

I’d always wear long pants to the pub.

You come.off the beach the family at 630. Go for pub grub, few pints. It’s 9, you’re still n shorts. Missus says stay on for a few pints, I’ll take the kids home

“No, I couldnt live with @TheUlteriorMotive and that gimp @EstebanSexface judging me on my attire, I’ll come home”

4 Likes

I agree but I think the general point being made is lads in an Irish pub at 10pm at night need to have a word with themselves.