Friday Fashion Thread aka The blind leading the blind

A quick Google of “khaki shacket” also reveals Fulvio isn’t bound by conventional gender norms and is comfortable enough in his own skin to wear women’s clothes

Don’t forget the invisible socks

I heard roaster hairdressers can’t keep up with the demand for perms. From blokes.

Kaleb has a lot to answer for

Two great Uniqlo collabs out at moment

White Mountaineering and Jill Sander

A lovely oversized J +Duffel Coat @briantinnion

White Mountaineering parkas are 1k. You’ll get one here for 130 euro @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

https://www.uniqlo.com/eu/en/product/men-white-mountaineering-hybrid-down-oversized-parka-442563.html

2 Likes

I have just bought two rapha hoodies, mainly to wind friends up who continuously mock the rapha gang, and partly because they were half price.

3 Likes

I have a rapha back pack I bought years ago during a pipe dream I had that I’d start to cycle for an espresso and a danish on a Saturday morning and then buy some messages.

It’s black but has a bright pink cover.

2 Likes

Wan of my hoodies is black with pink stripes.
It’ll go well at the patisserie, less so at McDonald’s I fear.

2 Likes

I did a spot of shopping in Uniqlo when I was in NYC. When I returned home it transpired I had purchased the exact same sweatshirt that I had also purchased in London two weeks previously. Means I must have liked it at least.

2 Likes

The forum’s own imelda Marcos.
So many shopping trips.
So many jumpers.

1 Like

Anyone own a pair of all birds? Thinking of buying a pair, what’s the quality of them like

I accidentally put my allbirds in a photo here one time and I was mocked mercilessly for my knitted shoes
They’re lovely, very comfortable and hard wearing

2 Likes

Says the fella with the pink Rapha jumper

Somebody shudda said something

2 Likes

Is their stuff any good?

Incorrect. Try again.

The jumpers and jackets are good alright.

They also do a good base layer - Heat tech.

Cc @Tassotti @TheUlteriorMotive

4 Likes

That was a lovely jacket Stevie G was wearing today in Anfield. Kept him bone dry despite not having a hood.

But what was the black armband about?