Friday Fashion Thread aka The blind leading the blind

I’m familiar with this gent (not on a personal level, more from seeing him around). He is indeed incredibly stylish. He just exudes a sense calm, confidence and serenity.

1 Like

This is how I picture @Fagan_ODowd, without the asian features.

It’s like magic

7 Likes

What app is that? :smile:

There’s a mannequin sitting inside the window anyhow…

Just used co pilot ai app

2 Likes

Ive pulled a lovely suit out of the spare wardrobe in the spare room.
Trousers have pleats at the front and they’re turned up at the bottom. And the jacket pocket has a we bit of a slope to it.
But it’s pure quality…i probably married someone in it.
Any sign of pleats, turn-ups and sloped pockets coming back? I’ve a funeral to attend at 11

6 Likes

@TheUlteriorMotive

How would I shop the look?

1 Like

You’re looking for a shop that sells white t-shirts and blue jeans. You’ll work it out

2 Likes

If only it were so simple.

Apologies. Now that the flame has been extinguished and the Games of the XXXIII Olympiad are concluded I’ll curate this thread again in less tardy fashion.

1 Like

We are looking for an outfit that a disinterested lad could wear when bringing his under 21’s to a match at Wembley against the most expensive squad in premier league history.

1 Like

Probably for the best, right man for the job.
I was actually thinking of starting a ‘Friday Style’ thread. Because fashion fades…but style remains.

Ne supra crepidam sutor judicaret

Anyone going to Spain for the holiday, the summer sales are on. Bargains galore. Half price levis and lee in el corte inglés !

What AI tool did you use :smile:

The Gaffer jacket is a piece a lot of lads on here could build a look around.

@TheUlteriorMotive have a wedding in Spain coming up, looking for a nice linen or lightweight breathable white shirt for it.

Any recommendations?

Go for the everlane one

Sales on here in Spain if you want to chance your arm and buy when you get here!