Friday Fashion Thread aka The blind leading the blind

He looks like a fella waiting for his mother to iron his trousers before going to an interview

10 Likes

When you have legs as good as that it would be a shame not to get them out

He looks like a forum member at a wedding in Italy courtesy of TKMaxx

11 Likes

He just wears whatever the weird fuckers running his career tell him to wear. Same as in fucking KPMG or whatever.

Hes pulling the piss at this stage surely.

Has anyone ever seen someone outside in that get up ? I reckon it’s done to take the piss and see how much money they can gouge from fools who are loaded

That’s a lovely rig out for the summer. You’d need savage confidence for it.

The Danes get it - luxurious minimalism.

3 Likes

Not a fan of these jumper polo t-shirts. Are you a jumper or a t-shirt? Get off the fence.

There goes my evening holiday wardrobe

How to tell if jeans will fit you without trying them on

Are you of the opinion (Jeremy Clarkson being the poster boy) that nobody over the ages of 40 should be wearing denims?

Not at all. Like anything the aesthetic can be done well or poorly.

As it’s Warren Ellis , it’ll be seen as trendy but this is one for the roaster thread

I was travelling through Ranelagh this morning at approximately 10:20am.

My eyes were drawn to a cigar about 8 inches long. It was being smoked by a gentleman outside Butlers with a half finished latte in a glass in front of him. He was late 50s, early 60s. He looked Asian, possible Japanese.

He had long receding grey hair slicked back into a pony tail on top of his head and he had a moustache. He was wearing a black crushed velvet suit, a white shirt open three or four buttons and black calf length cowboy boots.

A peach carnation ordained his left lapel.

It was hard to tell if he was running out on a wedding, going to a wedding, coming home from a night out or just after killing a man.

He puffed away on his cigar, the women on table beside him looked disgusted and bemused.

He was cool as fuck.

I travelled on happier.

11 Likes

8 Likes

That’s the lad. He didn’t have his pal beside him when I passed.

Is that AI generated? The door in Butlers was to his right.