Friday Fashion Thread aka The blind leading the blind

give it time Puke.

Greatness comes from patience, dedication and in your case a fair amount of discomfort.

Besides; looking like the Bomber is the only way you’ll be able to face Dr Keane without bawling like a full back.

somewhere between stubble and light beard.

Maybe stubbard would have been better but i was trying implement light aswell

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]give it time Puke.

Greatness comes from patience, dedication and in your case a fair amount of discomfort.

Besides; looking like the Bomber is the only way you’ll be able to face Dr Keane without bawling like a full back.[/quote]

if you say so maire…a couple of hours time and it will be gone unfortunately

[quote=“Fran”]somewhere between stubble and light beard.

Maybe stubbard would have been better but i was trying implement light aswell[/quote]

oh right i thought you were calling me a fat bastard:D…i prepose sturd or beable…

Do you get much slagging for having a beard in 3rd year pukey?

no sure i am two foot taller than everyone else and I have the deepest voice:p…

:rolleyes::smiley:

What colour belt Locke?!

I’m more of a navy wearer when golfing Bandage. Shoes weren’t my white with navy stripe Callaway’s but my comfy professor loafs that are as good as slippers.

Brown! More tan actually. For a coloured blind boy I do ok

Well whats it today lads??

I’ve my standard dark jumper, blue shirt, navy jeans with a black belt and black shoes.

Nothing too crazy…

Blue V neck jumper, white collared tee-shirt, beige combats and brown shoes. I could actually pass for one of the goys today. Locke, you’ll be happy to know, I also have a brown belt on to match my shoes.

I have a fair bit of navy going on as I look down. Didn’t casual down as I normally do so I have black sensible ecco shoes, black socks, navy chords with black belt, navy v neck jumper with red poloshirt on underneath. The heating was down for a while today so no need to take it off.

I’m telling you, chicks dig it when you match the belt with the shoes.

I finally got around to buying shoes but I realised yesterday they’re ridiculous so I’m going to buy more shoes.

At first new shoes are always ridiculous. You have to give them at least 2 weeks to break them in.

First Friday in ages I havent had to wear the tin of fruit so I went all out

Tommy H striped jumper (Denis & gnasher type)
simple white T underneath
Faded black/almost grey jeans, boot cut, some subtle frayed ends.
Dark brown brogues

no these are ridiculous, take it from me

Ah no- shoes should never be ridiculous, if they are you have a problem.

Bandage- did you actually look at the shoes before you bought them or was it some sort of blindfold exercise?

Attire today: Combats with green belt, hoody and brown shoes

WBY

:smiley: