Friday Fashion Thread aka The blind leading the blind

Should be. I was at the game two years ago. I’ll be up in Dublin. Unfortunately my mother has to have a valve replaced in the heart. So I’ll be watching the game in Vincent Hospital.

Best of luck with that Mike. She is in a right place anyways great hospital.wife put down a few years working there

1 Like

Hope she’s ok buddy. Nice that you’ll be there with her.

1 Like

She’s down for surgery on Wednesday but they brought her in early because there was a bit of swelling in the heart. So better safe then sorry.
She’ll be grand lads . She’s still talking about cooking the Christmas dinner.
Thanks for yere good wishes.

4 Likes

My mother had it done. It’s a straight forward operation

2 Likes

I bought myself a hat here in Vienna.

6 Likes

I was at a wedding last week in Oireland, every second lad had brown shoes on, most had badly fitted 3 piece suits and a loud tie, a complete lack of refinement, as far as I am concerned only the groom and his party should be wearing morning suits

1 Like

unreal

It’ll be great for National league matches in February. The heat inside in it is unreal.

4 Likes

@TheUlteriorMotive will be seething

1 Like

If you could get a Garda badge on that it would be perfect for night prowling.

15 Likes

Wear brown shoes with a navy suit unless it’s for work. Nice brown shoes.
Fucking TFK sheep with a new cause,

Nice brown Chelsea boots a few posts up @Tassotti, thought about buying similar myself a while back.

There’s nothing more roaster than a lad in a navy suit with brown shoes.

Go with black and if you want to try something different try burgundy shoes. The hard part about burgundy shoes is getting the belt right though.

And they fucking think they’re legends.

In my opinion one shouldn’t even wear a suit to a wedding (unless you’re the groom). I’ve worn a smart blazer and slim fitting pants to the last few weddings I attended.

4 Likes

A nice two piece suit and a conservative tie and shirt is the look I go for at a wedding, jesus you should have seen it last week, roasters totally overdressed, then at the end of the night falling around losing their jackets and tieing their ties around their head, I saw some ape at the breakfast with two different shoes on

5 Likes

They shouldn’t be left out really.

Throw up a few example pics of what you’re talking about here BT.

I’m on a day out with my life partner, will try to post a few later. This is something like what I’ve worn a few times this wedding season. My pants were a better fit but it’s in the general direction:

1 Like

Another thing roasters struggle with is wearing a blazer. They’ll wear their suit jacket with jeans on a night out and think they’re Jamie Redknapp.

4 Likes