Friday Fashion Thread aka The blind leading the blind

The blazer is a serious addition to the wardrobe. It’s a big step in your life to start wearing one

1 Like

He looks like a cunt

3 Likes

Look forward to a second look. I like what’s on top there, those pants make me want to spew up in my own mouth though.

Very content in myself giving that no. 10

2 Likes

How are things going up there Mike. Hope all is going to plan.

:grinning:

On the way back up chief. Just stopped there in City west for a coffee. She’s in good for me. Will stay there till around 4 and head back. Will take the latter part of the week off after the operation.

2 Likes

What about the pork :anguished:
Good luck to your ma mate, going through something similar with my own.

I’m afraid the pork is going to have to wait at least another week chief. In fairness there’s a restaurant in Vincents private. I had a lovely bit of roast lamb there today for less then a tenner. ( mind you the costory of the parking made up for the reasonable dinner) One the upside the two cans of cider didn’t go to waste when I got home this evening :wink: :wink:
All plans now on hold. The mammy will go under the knife Wednesday morning. Will be in ICU for a few days and all going well will be out for the 8th. Will do the pork that weekend.

3 Likes

loving her Trousers, a snip at 1k

unreal jacket here, think I’ll have it

http://gloimg.nastydress.com/NASTY/pdm-product-pic/Clothing/2016/11/10/goods-img/1478833275718168839.jpg

5 Likes

I’d wear that myself

1 Like

online shopping is very addictive

Own that jacket mate!

1 Like

http://gloimg.gamiss.com/G/pdm-product-pic/Clothing/2016/10/29/source-img/20161029113315_87721.jpg

1 Like

Cheap jackets like those are likely to be absolutely disgusting in the flesh. You’ve to spend a few bob for something decent.

1 Like

Anyway I was out at a dinner party last night organised by some of my pals from the book club. . It was obviously a bit of a fixer upper for me and a distinguished widow. Being the gent I am I offered to walk the lady home and being the confident guy I am I wore the hat. When we got to her house we exchanged pleasantries and then she said you can leave your hat on. I had seen the film 9 1/2 weeks and my eyes lit up. She picked this up and said, no really you can leave your hat on. It will keep your head warm on the walk home.

16 Likes

That happened

3 Likes

1 Like

Did you go way home and pull the stomach off yourself kid?