Friday Night Pints

My evenings and weekends will find me immersed in the world of academia until May bar a few sessions here and there, mate.

I’ll see how it pans out… I was in conference with a chap today who is studying message therapy and he took off my pants and threw me up on his bed… but he said the same as the physio, major tightness and restriction in hamstrings and that i haven’t been stretching enough- Abductors caused it, I now need to stretch the shit out of the hammy’s going forward. He did a few today and I can feel the relief.

do tell, pal…what you studying?

Friday night hints are the best hints.

I’m staying up in Dublin this weekend so have no drinking buddies. I’m considering doing an Alan Partridge and asking the teller at the local petrol station if he fancies a pint.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 867584, member: 1052”]Friday night hints are the best hints.

I’m staying up in Dublin this weekend so have no drinking buddies. I’m considering doing an Alan Partridge and asking the teller at the local petrol station if he fancies a pint.[/quote]

Get to the 51 rudi. Meet your heroes.

Isn’t The 51 a gay bar?

If you’re lucky. There’ll be a serious amount of metrosexuals there tonight. Expect a run on the becks tap.

@Mac party throwing out dumb ratings and getting riled up for his usual friday piss up/ lashing out on the internet.

On my way to Cork at the moment. Fancy a hint buddy?

I’d love nothing better but I’m in Limerick, kid.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 867573, member: 686”]I’m getting badly fucked up tonight and again tomorrow night.

Thats it until March 1st next year for me.[/quote]

March 1st ??? Are you going into hibernation?

Queers.

I’m in galway on the lash with KP (possibly)

The Core Syndicate’s Christmas party tonight :clap:

I’m so excited camel :pint:

:pint::pint::pint::pint::pint:
Glug glug fuckin glug

Big cup match tomorrow, will have to wait til then:pint:

@Bandage

I had 4 pints of becks last night, pal…

just saying like.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 870476, member: 1796”]@Bandage

just saying like.[/quote]

I’ll be having a few later on, pal. Sheer bliss.

To paraphrase the late great @The Puke - They were noble.

No drink for me tonight but I am going drinking all day tomorrow. I hope this endears me to @farmerinthecity[/USER] and @[USER=9]Bandage a bit more.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 870476, member: 1796”]@Bandage

just saying like.[/quote]

is becks freely available pals? it sounds delightful.