Fuck off back to bogball jim mcguiness

oooft.

And quisling

That’s expensive shite

1 Like

Hug?

Incredibly full of bluffers. Wat worse than GAA and thats saying something

2 Likes

there was a programme on recently about some chump from BOI that is manager of Kenya or somewhere like that

it was bizarre

All those scots are wild and need management . What became of the young lad Watt who scored against Barcelona a few years back ??

I’m assuming we won’t have to endure the insufferable cunt on Sky’s GGA coverage any more?

2 Likes

The ad for Sky GAA is funny where Jim is asked the difference between winning and losing . He responds “It’s how you look at the game” .

yes mate, hilarious :rollseyes:

He’ll make them game aware & teach them that winning & losing is all about how they look at the game.

It’s a perfect fit for him.

1 Like

Rodgers didn’t rate him and Celtic weren’t renewing his contract. Thank goodness this spoofer is away.

2 Likes

Is Rogers gone too?

Are you Iron Mike by any chance?

#dreadful banter

I don’t mean to be patronising (talking down to you) but we have two different user names, so no, I’m not @iron_mike .

1 Like

Leave @carryharry alone. He’s off looking for magic mushrooms. Looks like he found them too.

my sources have confirmed Rodgers sacked the cunt

4 Likes

Did Rogers see McGuiness’ record of having won a meaningful competition as a threat?

4 Likes

No coincidence that McGuinness’ presence coincided with such a successful period for Celtic. I can see them only winning the league by 25 points and getting beat in 1 game next season