Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

My mam is very involved in the cancer hospice, I know all about the dignity of the dying. Still though, if I had motor neurons or whatever I think I would probably kill myself. I canā€™t oppose euthanasia as long as I feel like that.

Euthanasia for mental illness is fucking mental though, thatā€™s just insane.

3 Likes

I see what you did there

1 Like

Meaningless fucking con calls on a Monday morning

1 Like

Lovely bit of banter.

Richard Dawkins once said that it would be immoral NOT to abort a Down Syndrome child.

Now there is a cunt right there.

10 Likes

Itā€™s murder

1 Like

Dawkins says the meaning of life is to be happy. Down syndrome people are statistically the happiest members of society. Logically we should be making as many down syndrome children as possible.

Iā€™m happy go lucky, I get down in the dumps at times but thats usually through lack of sleep or a hangover .keep smiling and avoid the cunts who try put you down .

2 Likes
2 Likes

Great player gutted for him. An absolute bastard of a way to go.

4 Likes

what have the youth in Asia got to do with it @Tank?

Itā€™s not just the youth in Asia pal. Itā€™s the youth in Africa, the youth in the US, the youth in Limerick.

A lime tree. With fresh limes on it.

And a bag containing two hot water bottles. In Navan. In December.

Oh, how we laughedā€¦

ā‚¬450 to get a watch fixed !! ffs

Iā€™d have got you a genuine looking fake Rolex for that money.

Name and shame - some cowboys out there. Dawson jewelers are usually solid.

I bought it in Applebyā€™s so brought it back there.

Get a second quote. Does it need new parts?

I probably should have. They said they donā€™t fix watches anymore so they sent it back to the watch maker. They said they take all parts out and fix and reconditionā€¦ā€œitā€™ll come back like newā€. They came back with the price, I just said to go do it.

1 Like

:grinning: