Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

It takes a weirdo to work for a weirdo.

Fake history

I sent an email to a govt department asking them if they could send me out a form to the “below address”. Knowing the incompetence that would likely be allocated the email I highlighted the address in different coloured font.

I got a reply informing me that they could indeed send out the form and would I be kind enough to provide the address I want it sent to.

2 Likes

But they did

Have you applied yet?

Are you looking for another grant?

Not a farmer unfortunately.

Shocking that it was not available for download

Name and shame

I put your cv in n the bin you bollox.

3 Likes

Not everyone can be born lucky

You can apply online if you have one of those government cards which I don’t. You can’t apply for the government card online though. You have to go into a social welfare office and they’re not open outside 10-4.

:joy: A savage set up

1 Like

Most of us have little to complain about and plenty to be grateful for. Read the list of illnesses this little one has to deal with.

Bloody awful, HSE needs to be dumped,say this is happening up n down the country-government should bring in an outsider from the private sector to run it properly

The Unions would never allow it.The Hse should be disbanded and restarted without all the middle management with a proper chain of command where people can be held accountable

2 Likes

Sensible words,and correct ref unions- but it’s broken and can’t be fixed from within

True,surely some people ruinng these private hospitals could be consulted.

1 Like

Second drowning tragedy to strike the same family within a couple of years

You’d have to wonder if he had that in the family previously, what notion he had going into the Atlantic swimming in January with storm winds brewing.

1 Like