Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Iā€™d be a sucker for dogs kid. Iā€™d take him in and spoil him rotten truth be told.

Youā€™ve a good heart my man.

1 Like

Iā€™d admire any man who can keep a pair of sunglasses for 13 years. I canā€™t keep a pair for more than 3 months with losing them or breaking them

5 Likes

Same here.

The family of the poor soul he knifed to death would have ā€œliked to have taken him home to care for him in his final few daysā€ too Iā€™m sure :smirk:

A game of fetch with a ball of strychnine

Iā€™ve just given up on them altogetherā€¦ I squint happily into the sun now.

1 Like

One of your neighbours who hates you must be throwing bread up onto your balcony. Might be Pat Kenny.

Stop feeding it.

Stay at home. Stock up with a weekā€™s grub, keep the kids from school, put the bins in the shed, 5 bottles of whiskey and the problem will be gone by this day week.
You may have another issue then however.

I bought a lovely pair of Ray Bans at a market in South California in 2009. Still had them going strong until about 2017 when I forgot to lock my car door one night and they were taken from my car in leafy SCR. They also took a pair of prescription Puma sunglasses :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Good to know Iā€™m not the only one, staring at the sun, afraid of what youā€™d find, if you took a look inside.

2 Likes

They have a point.

Do the dog a favour and bring it to the animal welfare hang ASAP , abandoned I suppose

Did they win?

They competed.

You donā€™t get a medal for turning up pal.

you could either give it a home or old yeller it

Was I the only one who thought he was talking about Flatty?