Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

The guy is an absolute ham of a pundit.

Guinness Clear

I don’t like Samsung’s update at all.

They are all at it the cunts. PTSB sent the missus a letter during the week doing the same. Though strangely I haven’t got one off them yet

Cunts is right. You have no choice other than to use the banks. They have your money and charge you for fuckin using it. Bastards.

1 Like

A lot of Credit Unions are offering full banking services now mate, particularly the bigger ones. Proper debit cards, direct debits, online banking etc. Other option is a revolut card which is the future, but not quite a full banking solution yet. Certainly reduce transaction fees though.

I’m from a teensy weensy place but I’ll check out the Credit Union all right. A revolut card? I’ll google that. Cheers.

Can you use a revolut card as a debit card?

Yes. But bet365 are having a fight with them at present so you cant usr it with them

1 Like

Yes, I think that’s the best use for it really. They charge for ATM withdrawals though not sure how much. I keep meaning to get one, as I travel with work a bit but haven’t gotten around to it. Mate of mine who travels a lot swears by it. Definitely makes sense for use in UK etc.

12 cent a withdrawal but it’s capped at €2.50 a year I believe for ATM withdrawals only. If it’s ATM withdrawals and POS transactions then it’s 5 euro for the year

1 Like

They’re the absolute tits. Pretty much everywhere takes them apart from taxis is the only place I’ve seen that doesn’t yet. Instant transfer to anyone who also has Revolut which is particularly handy if you’re AIB as you don’t have to need their card reader when adding a Payee. I’ve found it very handy for budgeting recently as I just put spending money on the card at the start of every week. You’re more or less a failed human being if you don’t have one by now.

1 Like

Chaaarrrgggeeeee

I can see this bringing the forum together in a way nothing has since the nutribullet

1 Like

can I link it to my fitbit?

Cards seem outdated

It can do anything, bro.

1 Like

Being at home when the cleaner is here. It’s just very hard to relax. A very tough situation.

6 Likes

I had a subtle dig at that fat oaf digby jones,and look what happens

2 Likes

Tis a great country. The attitude of the judge sums it up.

1 Like