Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

What animal cruelty?

sex with horse.

Thatā€™s illegal now?

He is alright. A 16 year old out driving at 5am is wrong in itself. Could have been worse, if another car was involved

I was wondering about that, two Kavanaghs from Myshall. What a black week for the family.

They said it on the news there

Fucking hell.

I see Angela Kerins was successful in her appeal to the Supreme Court

Ah here

Justice for Angela!

Well not quite a victory, moreso a realignment of judicial opinion. Work and lots of it to do before she sees any shekles mind you. Of course the optimum result would be the case being tossed with costs against her down the line and sheā€™s on a dodgy wicket.

A true affirmation of her COTY success in that sheā€™s still acting the cunt years later.

3 Likes

Cot century

An infinite cunt.

1 Like

A suspended sentence for the assault of a much older man resulting in his death.

Meanwhile the Italian fan who assaulted the Irish Liverpool supporter which didnā€™t result in a death has just been sentenced to 3.5 years in prison in the UK and his two mates, who didnā€™t commit assault sentenced to 3 and 2.5 years.

1 Like

Drink is no excuse, heā€™s an animal

Youā€™d want your head examined throwing a dig these days. Can have very severe consequences

There but for the grace of Godā€¦

1 Like

I had a little bit of hand bags tonight at football, a good bit of shoving but no punchesā€¦ I didnā€™t want to kill him.

2 Likes

You could have invited him for a drink after and just bored him to death.

Iā€™ll get my coatā€¦

1 Like