Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 2)

Ronnie Oā€™Sullivanā€™s favourite sports star outside of snooker is Conor McGregor.

1 Like

Outside of sport more like

1 Like

Probably two of the last surviving active sportspeople who like cocaine and have won something in their career.

Has McGregor won much?

I tend not to follow the career of abusers.

1 Like

He was a former featherweight and lightweight double champion in the Ultimate Fighting Championship. He is the first UFC fighter to simultaneously hold titles in two weight divisions.

I donā€™t follow UFC, but I tune into his fights to watch him get battered. Itā€™s great.

Did he successfully defend either?

He was also a failed amateur boxer

1 Like

Not sure, I donā€™t follow UFC details. I just like watching him getting his ass handed to him.

Says it all

https://twitter.com/seidodge/status/1792469200386072646

1 Like

This is a farce.
A 65 should be the same as a 21.
You must strike behind the line.
You canā€™t have one rule at one line and a different rule at the other.
65s are too easy score with the light sliotar.

2 Likes

Another fucking stupid Davywhine. It wouldnt have made a blind bit of difference. Iā€™d guess most 65s are taken from that spot.

3 Likes

You have a loose grasp of the word farce. Next thing youā€™ll want sidelines taken on the sideline or behind it.

1 Like

It hardly makes a difference in this day and age but itā€™s a simple rule to enforce and so it should be done.

2 Likes

Sounds good to me.
In fact it was implemented a few years ago but went out of fashion for some reason.

Because it would be dumb.

You should know the inverse squared law from your navy days.
The further you move away from a target, the exponentially more difficult it gets.

The local take-away delivery driver (50 odd) asking us for our vote in the upcoming local elections.

Maybe heā€™s be a good councillor. I donā€™t know. Just all seemed a bit strange.

1 Like

Give him a vote. Heā€™s always delivered for you before.

38 Likes

@Julio_Geordio must have been asleep in his hammock to miss that tap in.

11 Likes