Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Does she give you an allowance every week?

2 Likes

She gives me things that would melt your innoocent little mind if you saw them, now go away you boring prick

This place is a national embarrassment. One of the lads at work went there at 2am the other night and had to queue for 20 mins. 20 minute queue…at 2am…for doughnuts.

A fucking plane carrying aid to a war zone wouldn’t have fucking queues at 2am

Had to queue? I hope you slapped him.

2 Likes

The country is fucked

Are the doughnuts any good lads? Half considering driving up there straight away to be part of this new craze. I thought we’d reached peak doughnut already, but it looks like there is a few months in it yet.

The fecking unions won’t have it

:grinning:

Half the car park is gone now because of these halfwits queuing for donuts. If its still the same when christmas shopping time comes round there will be riots.

By the local residents or those queuing for donuts? :smirk:

A lad i know went up at 11pm friday night. Once his car was in the queue he couldn’t leave it. Got served and gone at 2.07am.

There’s a few holes in his story alright. As usual.

1 Like

We need national service in this country .

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Great idea. Send a bunch of lazy cunts into a bigger lazier bunch of cunts.

I dont know how they do it

2 Likes

Nasty post

3 hours for a donut?

Ridiculous carry on and there’s no way to sugar coat it.

4 Likes

I wonder does anybody do that thing where they try to eat a sugary doughnut without licking their lips, that’s hardly a thing anymore?

I havent seen a sugary donut in ages. They are all just a conduit to carry a big heap of chocolate these days