Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Fucking weird, Cork, cunts.

1 Like

Ah sure, some guys think testicular cancer is a joking matter, thatā€™s just the way its gone now.

Thatā€™ll learn him.

1 Like

Cant get out of the queue when your in it supposedly. Mugged off.

Were the donuts nice at least, mate?

Tony Robbins always maintains that youā€™re a product of the 5 people you hang around the most.

This is fairly worrying mateā€¦

5 Likes

What are the donut junkies going to do now?

Krispy Kreme is closing its 24-hour drive-through after traffic and noise complaints http://jrnl.ie/4265994

The company took the concerns of the forum and acted .

1 Like

You canā€™t buy the publicity they got from this

Yes a great publicity stunt to hire 200 fat bastards to queue for donuts and act like cunts at 2am.

1 Like
1 Like

Youā€™ll never go broke banking on the ignorance of the poorly educated Dubliner.

I genuinely thought Krispy Kreme was something from The Simpsons and now I want a doughnut.

The forum or the cunts selling the doughnuts ?

I guess people will have to go back to only being able to buy donuts during office hours now. :sob:

God be with the days when me Mam would bring home a bag of proper fresh jammy doughnuts from Superquinn in Lucan (RIP) once every six months.

What a supermarket.

I canā€™t remember the last time I had a doughnut.

2 Likes

Unrale, cant bate a hole foods diet

1 Like

God Rest Lucan, he was a sound skin.

Feck it, Iā€™m off work at 2am tonight, I might head for one of these dougnuts. The missus will eat them anyway

A jammy doughnut from Superquinn/valu is your only man. A genius move to sell them in batches of 6 (six).

Am listening to the Niall Boylan show from yesterday and he interviewed Margerat Cash. She is nuts, screaming down the radio. She comes on about 13 minutes or so. Funny stuff.