Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Miso- rather than myso-. Like the soup. Which can be hot and spicy or plain/regular. Like women.

2 Likes

He was on about his love of Bono yesterday.

Didn’t take you long.

I mock hermaphrodites too. I’m as much a misogynist as you’re a neutered misandrist.

Yes I already stated that you’re a misogynist, there’s no need to go on to list all your other flaws, slaphead.

3 Likes

:smile:

Thats a no so. Shriek away

So you’re accepting you’re a neutered misandrist. Not that it was ever in doubt.

2 Likes

I cannot possibly see how showing a ladies underwear in a trial does anything but obfuscate and titillate. Coppinger is dead right, it should have no place in a trial other than in exceptional circumstances, to be decided by a judge.

6 Likes

Erm…

I don’t know much about this particular rape trial. I’m assuming there was a fair trial and the jury didn’t find the defendant guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

It seems the barrister in question in this case is a woman. Coppinger doesn’t seem to have mentioned that anywhere.

An accusation of rape alone seemingly equates to guilt for some of these virtue signalling, bleeding hearts like Coppinger and her ilk. We like the law when it comes to a decision we like. Not so much when it doesn’t.

Off to throw up after seeing her flaunting her knickers for the world to see. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Way to miss the point.

3 Likes

She has the usual suspects with their panties in a bunch on here anyway

She’s unhappy because she didn’t get the verdict she wanted?

If the knickers had been shown in court but a guilty verdict returned would that have quelled her displeasure?

In what circumstances would you consider it appropriate to display a woman’s underwear in a court of law?

1 Like

Three shaved apes typing at once here

1 Like

I don’t know the context in which they were introduced to the court proceedings.

I’d imagine there was other evidence as part of both the defence and prosecutions respective cases. I’d be surprised if 12 adults immediately and automatically sought an acquittal on the basis of the underwear allegedly worn by a complainant.

If there was evidence given that they were ripped or somehow stained.

But in the instant case they werent exhibited, they were referred to in the summing up.

I heard the wench in the Dail , she refered to it as a pair of tongs :smile: I’d say the ugly fucker never wore anything related to it.
The only lady in there id have any interest in seeing holding up a pair of her own knickers would be that Kate O’Connell

These would be more her type.

granny_panties

1 Like