Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

why would you not just say, I have no interest, please donā€™t call me back? Instead of Iā€™ll put it on file for future reference.

thinly veiled, Iā€™ve done this loads of times

Because the cunts donā€™t take no for answer. Iā€™ve hung up on more than a few mid sentence.

Thatā€™s more acceptable than telling them to give you a bell back and then getting upset when they give you a bell back.

He said he tells them not to call back but they do anyway

1 Like

yeah but he gives them an outā€¦ Itā€™s a cowards way of saying no.

Just say no without the put it on file. For fuck sake it isnā€™t hard

Wasting the poor sales fellas time

1 Like

Is this lad actually a salesman or just a lead-generator, someone whoā€™s only job is to get a number on file so some salesman can call back at a future date?

Greg Weinstein: I hope this is better than the last batch of shit you gave me. Produced more wood than Ron Jeremy. I donā€™t want you to yell, ā€œReco!ā€ anymore. Know what you should yell? ā€œTimber!ā€ Yeah, Mr. Fuckinā€™ wood. I hear you fuckinā€™ makinā€™ your calls. Itā€™s bullshit, all right? I mean if you want them off the phone so bad, why donā€™t you just hang up? You should get them excited. You know, excited? They should beg for a broker on the first call.

Jim Young: [to the new recruits] And there is no such thing as a no sale call. A sale is made on every call you make. Either you sell the client some stock or he sells you a reason he canā€™t. Either way a sale is made, the only question is who is gonna close? You or him? Now be relentless, thatā€™s it, Iā€™m done.

Fuck it boiler room was a great flick.

just use the four magic letters. G.D.P.R

filing the phone number for future use counts as processing data

thatā€™ll fuck them right off.

https://callcentresoftware.co.uk/blog/2017/november/can-companies-still-cold-call-under-the-gdpr/

As stated previously, he/she is an advertising salesperson.

Do you have trouble reading?

Thatā€™s why they phrase it as ā€œis it ok if I just send you a quick email with the detailsā€

To get them off the phone you say yes, they add you to the database as having consented to receiving emails

no wonder paddy canā€™t shake off the cowboy reputation in the UK when you have the likes of @croppy_boy pulling strokes

2 Likes

IMG-20181113-WA0006

6 Likes

People that schedules meeting for 5pm :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

havenā€™t learned how to use the ā€œdecline meetingā€ button on outlook?

Canā€™t be declining all of them!

oh but you can.

no meetings between before 10am and after 4.30pm

1 Like

Amateur hour. Heā€™ll learn.

1 Like