Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

It was either that or the cure.

I tried a bottle of beer and felt twice as bad.

Sleep & a fry ( grill ) the only viable solution. You must of got a dodgy one served up though, unlike you to be too shook.

It was the volume mate. I had about 12 Iā€™d say.

Youā€™d an awful ā€œ Swallow ā€œ on ya as a good man I know says.

1 Like

Itā€™s never an exact number once you go beyond 8. Itā€™s anyoneā€™s business how many more youd have

Have you been stirring @hbvā€™s porridge?

Yes. But for some reason I could keep track last night. Usually I would lose count completely.

Itā€™s not my mission to be a WUM

Holy Jesus but thatā€™s but 1 and a half gallons.

I have a great true story of astronical house drinking of a Christmas Day years ago involving two of the soundest bachelorā€™s of all time.

Iā€™ll post it after dinner / winner St. Stephenā€™s Day.

1 Like

About 12? Were you drinking in 12 different establishments by any chance? You deserve all you get @farmerinthecity

1 Like

Iā€™d have thought a chap who does as much training for drinking as Farmer would handle 12 pints no bothers

Be careful with all that thinking you do be doing.

5 Likes

Hints to the hints hints hints.

Sex scenes in TV shows and movies.

They really are utterly tacky and pointless, itā€™s like the go to option for filler in a TV shows and they really devalue the content.

1 Like

Hard to imagine ā€˜Debbie Does Dallasā€™ without them though.

3 Likes

Just boarded in Shannon for Heathrow. There is an animal/ woman in a limerick jersey boarding. Sheā€™s not 12 she must be 40. Wtf is wrong with people.

2 Likes

Christmas FM. Any cunt with this tuned on the radio in the car should be hauled out and put 8n stocks for the rest of us to throw shit at them.

An abomination of an idea. Should be banned along with fairytale of new york and that fucking slade song.

7 Likes

A bit strong, no?

1 Like

Itā€™s on the same frequency as 8 radio. I got some land the other day when Xmas FM came on.

No strong enough I think. Held back a bit.

1 Like