Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

It’s like asking Christopher Lloyd how he invented a time travel machine :grinning:

I can’t remember exactly to be honest. Told the story of what happened the girl. I was working on a building site for the summer and this chap starting telling his story one day at lunch time, wasn’t friends or anything. We were all fairly shocked to be honest, don’t know how the conversation got around to it. Said they were treated very well in jail, and everyone supported them. He was convinced those chaps were the culprits in any case and was not wavering

2 Likes

The 20 lads behind him should get up earlier

The 3 avengers? They weren’t in too long. And neither was one of the suspects (not sure about the third). If they were serious they’d have carried on. Strikes me they picked out the youngest most vulnerable guy and hadn’t the cojones to take on the other 2.

India again

1 Like

Another day. Another crash. The M50.

When drivers continue to drive like idiots on it, you will have accidents

1 Like

It is close to unusable at this stage.

1 Like

The oirish don’t know how to drive on motorways

3 Likes

In oireland most simpletons refer to 5he overtaking lane as “the fast lane” they think it is reserved solely for driving over 70

1 Like

You’ve got to be on the m50 going south by about 6.45am these days to get through without delay

1 Like

One of the saddest thing here is that the kid could face a life of foster care rather than adoption

“body of a newborn baby”

Doesn’t get that chance.

Christ . Horrific

Two crashes on the Northbound there a few hours ago, one at red cow entrance to the M50 which had traffic stopped getting onto it as well as on the M50. Carnage. I was going south thank fuck.

1 Like

Grown men going around in football jerseys with their own name and a number on the back of the jersey.

5 Likes

Starting a thread to announce you’re leaving the forum

6 Likes

Those type of threads are the lifeblood of the forum, nice bit of dirty linen to be aired

They’re just a way for lads with big egos to leave the forum with a few nice comments from simpletons until they return a while later