GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

Dan is class, but I’d say he benefits from a system and the quality of those around him more than Lawlor, who’s nigh on unbeatable wan-on-wan.

Agree re Murphy. Deserves his all star but I wouldn’t pick him ahead of Quaid in a month of Sundays

1 Like

Barry Nash should have got one

6 Likes

Best defender in Ireland last year IMO

1 Like

Did he defend this year?

John Conlon doesn’t deserve to join the forwards and back crew either.

1 Like

TJ the 5th oldest hurler to win an All Star apparently. The other 4 geriatrics ahead of him all from Kilkenny as well.

He did to be fair to him. To a much greater extent than the last couple of years.

1 Like

Kyle hayes
Brian Whelan
Brian Corcoran
Tommy Walsh

John Conlon.

It just doesn’t seem right to me.

Congrats to all players who receive an all star it is a great achievement only they know all the hard work they had to do in training and on their own to get there…
I would not have given an all star to john conlon and TJ reid they did not do enough for me. I would have moved Will to center back and davy fitz comes in at mid field.and i would have TK instead of TJ Reid…

i know TK wasnt great in semi final but TJ Reid was dire in the all ireland.he had one good catch to win a free in first half but that was all he did.

3 Likes

He deserved his nomination so

Two in midfield so

Yes. Quite a bit

Some difference to the other years then

Yeah mad how that happens

Lawlor and Whelan are absolute certs, I had Murphy as well but I’m not 100% on that

What?

Not Cody?

He’s definitely in the mix, but I think that Flanagan at his best suits Limericks style better

Does anyone know if Anthony Daly is from Clare?

Noel Skehan
Fan Larkin