M. Fennelly
C. Lynch
R. Hogan
J. Canning
E. Larkin
H. Shefflin
S. Callanan
J. Mullane.

I didn’t do too much shoehorning and obviously there’s some incredibly tight calls. Paudie Maher and the Bonnar were unlucky to lose out.

Declan will annoy people but it hasn’t been a great era for traditional sixes. He’s been a constant on a team who’s 3 out of 4 all Ireland’s which is a large part of the time frame I’ve picked.

I toyed With moving jj to 3 and bringing in cathal barrett as well.

Plenty of options in the forwards too but I think there’s a decent balance to my team.

Its perception/confirmation bias I suppose, he’s not seen as a scoring midfielder, because he’s not that really, it’s not his strength. But he frequently find himself on the ball in space and fires it over the bar. Keep an eye to it he quite regularly scores one point in a game.

1 Like

@Malarkey
I would like to put on record that your comment today to @EstebanSexface about kids was out of order, I suspect you know that too, apologize, nobody will think less of you, but you can’t say things like that, it’s happened to me a number of times and it’s just not nice.

That said, I’m interested in your opinion on JBM and John Fenton appearing on that list, I wouldn’t have had either on a long list

1 Like

Are you going to follow through on your threat earlier?

1 Like

No Tony Kelly?

1 Like

Careful now mate or you’ll go on the list for for having inane images posted in reply to you.

The guy was completely out of line and should cop himself on. He knows it well.

What counts against him is He hasn’t played in enough big games Since 2013. It’s very tough to fit everybody in though.

That isn’t any of your business you underpants sniffing sychophant

1 Like

I think he is underrated in the grand scheme of things.

Wasn’t ever a glamour player. Always a substance player.

2 Likes

I’d say he has played in more big games than John Mullane in that 15 year period.

1 Like

Tony Kelly had reasonably quiet years for most of the period 2014 to 2019

Ollie Canning, Tony Kelly and TJ Reid and Johnny Glynn would have to be in there.

3 Likes

:joy::joy:

You didn’t follow up when you threatened to box me in the square in Thurles

Difference you fool was that I was joking.

Is a yearly thing for you? Flying off your head about things said on an Internet forum.

Get a grip and grow up you blouse of a man.

You’re well able to shoot your mouth when it suits you. Fucking child

You butted in here, busy sniffing another man’s underpants and getting offended on his behalf.

Fuck off annoying me now you complete waste of time. I won’t be responding to you again

1 Like

I’m not offended you halfwit. Christ above, wake up to fuck