GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

Which 2 cork players do you predict?

2? :grinning:

1 Like

I know, politics dictates

I’d say Justin coached a lot of that into him. I remember seeing him play his first inter county match against (I think) Kilkenny in Walsh Park around about 2000 and being surprised at how slow his striking was because he was already a colossus at club and underage level. I’d say he benefited most from Justin’s tutelage. Justin had a very soft spot for him to put up with all the shite he was carrying on with.

2 Likes

Until big Francie nearly sent him to the “after life”…

1 Like

That’s why Tipp leave so many hotys behind them. They are very unpopular with the players from other counties

Was 10 not done before?? Thought 10 was the record. I stand corrected

This is one of the greatest things ever written down here

8 Likes

Football All Stars IMO will be

1. Morgan
2. O’Hora
3. McNamee
4. Hampsey
5. Keegan
6. McGeary
7. Harte
8. Ruane
9. Kilpatrick
10. Meyler
11. S O’Shea
12. Sludden
13. McCurry
14. D Clifford
15. R O’Donoghue

I see the bolded players as bankers, I think McNamee should be a banker but he is criminally underrated I think. Had an another outstanding year for Tyrone.

Other players in the running will be Kilkenny, Tom O’Sullivan, Durcan, Fenton, Kennedy, P Clifford, Conroy, M Donnelly and McKenna.

O’Sullivan and Kilkenny probably the unluckiest there. Think Kilkenny might get the token Dub award. It’s either P Clifford or SOS, Clifford probably had the better year but SOS is the bigger name and there will be pressure from outside forces to rack up his all stars. Donnelly and McKenna were both hot and cold this year and I think Sludden was much more consistent.

Ryan McAnespie and Rian O’Neill should really be in contention but don’t have a chance.

How had that tipp cunt fogarty forcing Nicky English into the team gone without mention

Be some craic on here if Jason Forde makes it

1 Like

:joy::joy:

Realistically, All Stars are a bit of craic but they’re lower down the pecking order for this current crop of back to back All Ireland winners from Limerick.

Its about the collective and all the medals that come with same from winning championships on an absolutely regular basis.

2 Likes

And the ped’s mate

This thread went larky suple for a few hours but I got a good laugh at this post when things got all south central LA all of a sudden

jez it would

with skippy, declan ryan, and leahy outside

off to midflield with tommy dunne

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

They’ll have to get the missing persons unit out to give him the award. Reported missing from Pairc Ui Caoimh after half time of the Munster Final.

Nicky instead of Skippy

Give us your credentials, as a player and/or on the sideline.