GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

I’ll tell you what you must do.

You must apologise for that horrific post you made about me and retract it.

Until then, this is your e-life

nobody cares what you think after what you said, you horrible fat prick

Time will tell…

whether or not you’ll have the decency to retract what you said? I’m not too sure, because I think you’re a piece of garbage wrapped in skin

Ciarán Joyce is a special player. I do agree on your point about young stars though. YHOTY has been tame enough in the last 2 or 3 years compared to previously.

1 Like

@Malarkey ignoring what you said isn’t an option

A lesser man would be threatening to call the law on you or threaten to inform your employer what a hideous cunt you are. You needn’t worry, I don’t need to resort to that. I deal with things in my own way.

Coleman cannot play half back as he is hopeless under the high ball. That’s the very reason he is never selected there anymore as teams started to target him.

are you seriously going to debate all stars with him after what he accused a poster of?

True enough. So… Midfield?

You knowingly accused me of something horrific because I challenged you and haven’t the bollox to retract it.

By rights nobody should ever converse with you again, lest they get the same treatment.

Midfield is only option. Role is made for him.

Totally agree with your first para there. And I agree Hannon isn’t in the realm of the all time greats you’ve mentioned just yet. But I definitely think he is the best in the game currently and over the period since he moves there 2017-2021 he has been the best 6. TDB also great and possibly might have edged hannon for that period if he had played those seasons all through injury free. Your first para also backs up my view that perception of how good hannon is suffers from limerick’s dominance.

The next 2 or 3 years are critical for the sport.

It’s unsustainable what is happening at the minute.

In Tipp it will be interesting to see if 23/24 year olds like Paddy Cadell and Brian McGrath can nail down spots next year ahead of 27/28 year old’s like Seamus Kennedy & Barry Heffernan.

I don’t think they will.

I guess what @Malarkey insinuated is fair game then. Wow

You won’t ignore it. Pig skin

I don’t agree with what was said. @gman summed up my feelings on it. I will continue to debate with whoever I want.

be careful or he might say the same about you. It seems to be fair game, you’re just one small argument away from unleashing the psycho

No one believes that you’re a creep or a peado. Calm down.

1 Like

he seems to, he won’t retract it. Would you fuck allow that stand about you

I’m fine and calm. I’ll not let that pig headed cunt away with it though. I don’t know what world he lives in where you can expect to say something like that without consequence.

Tell him to apologize because I sure as fuck am not stopping

What happens when the opposition target Mark Coleman with puckouts and have a hard runner go straight at him? He can’t standup a fella coming at him. Looks to have lost a yard of pace also. A hard call but I don’t think he is good enough. Maybe there are no better options at this point but this is what I mean about bringing through the right type of players.

Can Coleman be paired with Fitzgibbon?