GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

Can you admit you’re a waste of flesh and oxygen, grow a pair of balls and retract your comment?

this will happen on every single topic you post on, and it’s your fault

No, not industrious enough. Fitz will be under pressure to hold down a position this year.

be careful debating with him lads, one small argument that he disagrees with and he’ll accuse you of creeping about soccer players

the boss man scolds him and he scurries off like the coward he is.

I wouldn’t give two fucks, but that’s just me.

1 Like

Who is the other midfielder, then?

you know exactly what you inferred you horrible cunt, because among all the things you are you aren’t a moron. You use words to make your living. You intended what you wrote to cause harm because I disagreed with you. It is one of the lowest things ever written here.
You still haven’t the balls to apologise

And also, you aren’t the victim. You’re the bully, who you claim to despise, which makes sense. I wouldn’t be able to look in the mirror if I had a head like yours either

let it go GIF

2 Likes

Agree with this. Fitz has been a big disappointment if being honest. Bags of talent but lacks work-rate. Has become a bit of a Conor Lehane type - take a pass and go for a point. Fine at club.
I’m not sure Coleman will make a midfielder either. He seems to me fixed to playing one type of game, picking lose ball, lovely roll-off and then needs space and time. The sweeper role gives him that but midfield is all traffic and collision. He’d need to change his game. Worth a try as he has serious hurling and could hit every line ball.

2 Likes

A highly difficult one. Is MC one of the best back eight? Absolute terms, yes. But in tactical terms, for the reasons you outline? Maybe not.

Playing Limerick for the foreseeable future, if Cian Lynch is centre forward, teams will have to pick a marker for CL as their centre forward, allowing two sitting centre backs. Could be that MC ends up in this role?

1 Like

careful lads, don’t disagree with him. He’ll infer awful things about you for no reason other than you disagreed with him

Hard to know. Lots of lads will get chances in the league.

Sam Quirke might get a go?

1 Like

You might grow a pair of balls and apologise for what you said ?

The lament for yesteryear is gas so it is… Everything was better before. Everything is shit now. Cry, cry, cry… What’s very clear is Tipperary hurling supporters can not handle Limerick’s recent success. It eats away at them… It’s understandable I suppose. No matter how bad the fortunes of Tipp were over the last 40 odd years, they always had us to kick when they were down … but now that the kicking is the other way around, that the kicked have become the kicker, they simply don’t like it up em. It shows a tremendous weakness in their character - The real kingpins, Kilkenny, are probably hurting more than most in recent years, but you’d only get the warmest of congrats from their hurling supporters… I suppose, they understand what it’s like to be under the hatred eye of Tipperary people so there’s a common ground there.

7 Likes

Controversial… But there was a massive preoccupation with Limerick in Tipperary when I was up there in September.

The amount of shocks in the football championship over the past two years when it was straight knockout was sensational.

The hurling championship has too few teams and you are playing them too many times in a year.

The only hope for the hurling championship is cork rise from the ashes and there’s a few epics between them and limerick. Otherwise it’ll get very boring for the neutrals.

Knock out is the way forward.

We know all about it in Dublin pal.

Although at the end we were bored of winning ourselves.

It’s all about the club now for me. At least this year.

1 Like

what you said was controversial, and pretty horrific. A man would apologise, any pictures of any quare ones in Tipperary you want to post up and then delete

I’m not on Premierview but apparently it has been a constant cryfest for two years now and everything from doping claims to rule changes needed have been constantly rolled out over there. It’s sad.

And a newfound preoccupation with throwing the ball.