GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

ROCHER, ITS ROCHER

8 awards for a team that won nearly all their games by a very tight margin is excellent. I do agree Kerry getting 3 seems a lot

โ€œWill the GAA lose moneyโ€
Emphatic โ€œNoโ€.

That is bullshit, what a weird comment.
I may have said it once recently, I may have mentioned it in the past because itโ€™s what I think.

But this is incredible, absolutely mad.

And Kerry and Dublin got 4 awards for failing to beat a noteworthy team.

Maybe they did . People need to take a more holistic view

Rian Oโ€™Neill deserved one too.

What is gaslighting on TFK?
Iโ€™ve looked up the definition and it seems a bit unlikely that people here regularly refer to it?

Yes, Mayo should probably have got one more and Kerry one less

If you donโ€™t know then you are one.

1 Like

Bit odd Mullin winning the YPOY after missing the semi final altogether and not having a particularly great final.

1 Like

Back in the 1890s there was 21 players on a GAA team

In fairness to Tyrone Paudie Clifford did well to pick up an all star as did Ryan Donoghue.

1 Like

The slo-mo clips of nearly every footballer are remarkable for the number of fouls included in them.

This anti-Northern and anti-Limerick bias makes me sickโ€ฆ

1 Like

Joanne looks wrecked

2 Likes

Itโ€™s not. Youโ€™ve poked at it at least three or four times. Iโ€™m not going to the trouble of going back over posts at half eight on Friday night. But you took every chance you could to have a go over the last few months and other posters here are in agreement with me.

4 Likes

Nope McNamee far more deserving than Paudie Clifford and Kilkenny. Shifting Meyler back to HB to shaft McNamee and facilitate Kilkenny and P Clifford is pure tokenism.

9 is the record haul in one year for football All Stars. Happened 3 times -

1977 - Dublin winning back to back and their third in fourth years
1981 - Kerry winning 4 in a row
2020 - Dublin winning 6 in a row

King Moaner will be telling us next that Tyrone one in a rowers 2021 are on the same level as these three all time great teams.

1 Like