GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

I’m going out to buy a box of Ferrero Rocher tomorrow as an act of solidarity with my comrade @iron_mike - I urge all fellow TFK posters to do the same.

To say those things, like he’s done there over a respected global confectionary corporation is utterly vile.

10 Likes

Je suis

4 Likes

With these 12 All Stars they are really spoiling us.

21 Likes

38 Likes

Problem is lindt have being trying to headhunt me for the last 3 months

2 Likes

Any of you cunts have a problem with lindt?

8 Likes

@iron_mike , is totally right here.

Stand your ground mate. It was an appalling assasination of a beloved confectionery product.

6 Likes

I heard a wispa earlier in the week that Limerick would get a bounty of 12 all stars . There will be big celebrations . A flakey Cork team got none

14 Likes

Anyone who thought Cork deserved even one lives on Mars.

3 Likes

TK was lucky enough I thought. Is the all Star trip still a thing. Won’t exactly be a great networking opportunity

2 Likes

Alright lads, take a time out from the chocolate talk.

1 Like

It takes the biscuit.

1 Like

Plenty of heros on that limerick team . We’ve got a great boost over the last 4 seasons.

4 Likes

A pity there was no Cark “heroes” on the day.

A 50 year All Star exception.

1 Like

Bate ya to it. You couldn’t CATCH me

1 Like

any galway hurler from 1971 to the mid 1990s

Just had a look at the football team there. Same as the hurling. A token All-Star for Kilkenny.

cc @Cheasty Get your own gags, mate

Sorry buddy, did you make the same joke? I didn’t bother wading through 161 unread posts.

I did. It was hilarious.

Then some bastard came in and insulted poor @iron_mike premium chocolates, his living, and my witty joke was lost amongst a sea of scorn.

2 Likes