GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

Look, take a hint – and take a running jump off your ego and your mania for attention. You will make a splash, because you will be jumping into a load of shite.

Another one of the obsessed hopping cretins brigade… Have you ever said anything of the slightest interest? Doubtful.

Christ above :rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Where did you buy your personality? Here?

Yet I’d say most of us read every word,

I’d usually skip any post with more than 10 lines :man_shrugging:

Love him or hate him, you can’t ignore @Malarkey

2 Likes

I don’t see how anyone could keep reading to the end of that to be honest. I’ve taken your advice and put him on ignore. No doubt he’ll respond to question my parentage and then take five paragraphs telling us how smart he is, the stupid fucker.

I think you are in the minority there

9 Likes

You must be the least self aware person on here, which is going some.

Why do you keep soliciting my attention? I have no interest in you, as I have made abundantly clear.

Please do ignore me, by all means.

1 Like

Well @Malarkey

Are you all set for Sunday?

People craving my attention, when it is clear I have absolutely no interest in them or their views, is a peculiar phenomenon.

I simply wanted to make clear that I did not call anyone a paedophile, which is a topic you raised before (and on which was seen recently a predictable parade of hypocrites).

Not massively. Rónan Corcoran, who was in the form of his life at midfield, averaging two points or more a game and processing a world of ball, is out with a broken arm (after a challenge last Saturday against WIT). Eoin Cody is also something of a doubt with hamstring trouble.

So…

Heard that yeah. Ye won by a point missing TJ Reid too.

Thomas’s aren’t up to much though so ye should be ok.

I hope so.

Once you come this side of Christmas, you need to win it out.

Its a great chance to make history.

It is.

But getting number 20 in 2022 is bigger, really.

Surprised at that, really.

Yer going to pass out Tullarone on KK roll of honour sooner rather than later whereas this is something that might never be beaten.

I’ve never heard of cnámhshauling before. Translation? @Juhniallio?

2022 is the club’s golden jubilee. So…

I would never presume we are going to get to 20 Senior titles until we actually get there. Clubs can subside all of a sudden. I am hopeful for the 2020s – and we will have a talented group of youngsters coming available in 2026, rather similar to a talented group of youngsters coming available in 2018 – but you never know.

Obviously I am hoping strongly for a ninth Tommy Moore Cup. But the idea of going top of the Senior roster in Kilkenny animates people in the parish far more, I would say.

Whining, like a toddler

My mother in law from Sliabh Luachra uses it all the time

4 Likes

It’s been used here on a number of occasions in the past by yours truly.
@backinatracksuit has nailed it nicely.