GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

The Dublin fella will get it.

Shane McGuigan will be there or thereabouts. Kick a few hand ones the next day and it’s in the bag.
McKinless, Glass and Rodgers aren’t out of it either.

McCaigue also.

Yeah but they’re still in it; they all have more chances to prove themselves whereas Sunday was O’Neill’s last opportunity to shine.

1 Like

O’Neill wasn’t even that prominent the last day, in general play anyway

I thought he made a few positive contributions, and obviously had a monster free at the end to level it. I definitely don’t think he harmed his chances.

Gotcha now….No, I don’t think O’Neill will be in the frame nice footballer and all he is. You’d imagine that unless they go all the way next year their nominations will be scarce and getting even more rare.

The set of stooks charged with the process will, you can be sure, have received the memo……

I’d imagine O Neill will get an all star. His Uncle being involved with numerous media outfits will surely be in the mind of his journalistic colleagues that decide it.

Where will he get it, shur’ the full-forward line is picked already - Clifford, O’Callaghan and Walsh.
These things are usually agreed at something like the Galway Tent around Easter in the Manor……

Oisin is the Gary Neville of the GAA punditry world.

Is there an official list of his media duties?

RTE/BBC/Irish Examiner/Second Captains? Surely a few more?

Or O’ Neill can be accommodated in a half forward line. Ciaran Kilkenny the only cert there already.

1 Like

Will they still have to give TK one? He won’t be favourite for hurler of the year anymore anyway, thats for sure.

Mullen was fav a few minutes ago.

1 Like

Wrong thread.

Teege is nailed on if KK win. For his longevity alone if nothing else and MOTM today in one of the only two games that actually count when picking hurler of the year

1 Like

Back to the Tony Kelly of 2014 to 2019 inclusive.

3 Likes

Just goes to show sometimes youre only allowed play as well as youre let.

TK is a case in point.Too many missed frees as well.

I’m being offered a €112.04 cashout from €10 on Nasher.

Let it ride, he could really thrive in the final if KK pump it in

As of now, KK nailed on All Stars:

Murphy
Butler
Lawlor
Mullin
TJ

1 Like