GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

Was Cluxton nominated for an all star?

They’d trade them all in to win a Munster or All-Ireland club.

He was.

Patrickswell couldn’t give a solid fuck about munster club

5 Likes

Kerry will do a five in a row yet

Ah they definitely would if they’d made it out of Limerick. Any major senior club should have those kind of lofty ambitions. Running into Ballygunner obviously didn’t help their cause in 2019.

They went on the piss and lost to a cork crowd as well. They never gave a fuck beyond a county. They’re a small club from a split parish

2 Likes

Glen in 2016 yeah. Last time a Cork hurling team won a game in the Munster club I’d say. I suppose the couple of superclubs like Ballygunner and NaP have reduced the chance of a bolter team.

I give as much of a shit as patrickswell about it

And he with no club?

Ah tbf they have had decent runs and reached/won finals in the past. They aren’t without pedigree in Munster. This team i think they have a brilliant solid first 10 then the last few probably just lets them down.

30 odd years ago. They’ve won 8 counties since and didn’t rise a stride. The effort against the glen said it all

I’d like to see them show a statement of intent and do whatever it takes to get Liam Sheedy in as manager.

I was at that, they fucked that away.

1 Like

Michael Ryan made a great go in na piarsaigh :rofl:

1 Like

What a spoofer.

2 Likes

Everyone in Tipp knew Michael Ryan hadn’t a notion. That was just a silly appointment.

Sheedy is next level and has a tremendous record with teams wearing Blue and Gold…

You see the way some Club Football teams just go out and say fuck it, whatever it takes. Pay them the big bucks. Clonmel this year with McConville. Glen with Malachy O’Rourke. Kilcoo with Mickey Moran.

I think of Aherlow in Tipp who got Liam Kearns way back when they had a once in a lifetime team. They didnt get over the line in Munster but fuck it they tried and will never die wondering.

5 Likes

They’ve enough pedigree in the well without going to tipperary with the cap in the hand kid

1 Like

Their current manager is from Tipp.

Thats worked well

Sheedy would want a fairly hefty few bob