GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

What kind of rep does Eamonn Kelly have in Tipp?

It would be worth it.

Newmarket in Clare would be 42 years now without a County Championship only for the great mans intervention in 2012.

Portroe in North Tipp.

He just gets it done.

3 Likes

Would be well thought of. Has been training teams for 25 years and doubt anyone would have a bad word to say. Seems to have spent way more time outside the county than inside coaching in the past decade.

1 Like

Ah yes expenses!

I think he’s the exact opposite.

Probably doesnt want to coach against Kiladangan within Tipp.

1 Like

And the mighty kilmacud Crokes relying on local lad and ex senior full Forward Baggio Brennan.

With some help from Bernie Flynn and Paul Galvin amongst other things.

Flynn only got involved this season I think. Don’t think Galvin has been a constant either .
The point stands . Club legends Baggio and Johnny Magee managed together for a few years and now just Baggio on his own . Local lads managing their club, what it’s all about.

1 Like

If they played with 15 local lads they’d be a model club altogether.

1 Like

What do they have one outsider ? Serious going

Is Robbie Brennan not from Meath originally?

1 Like

Yeah but they just went and signed Shane Walsh instead. Be like the Well bringing Joe Canning into the set up back around 2018.

Yeah dunboyne but played senior football with Crokes for a good few years. Then came back to dunboyne for a while before managing some teams there and Sylvester’s before back to Crokes. Not 100% on all that
I’m sure he gets some quids but all other money available goes towards extras to improve team- gym recently updated, maybe Flynn, players needs, Walsh? Galvin did one session/speech and was laughed out of it

Edit: actually from Dub - played for Crokes and then dunboyne

Go away you ape

3 Likes

He hasn’t a scooby doo, he’s more invested in some club team from Derry than his own club if he even has one, well able to pass comment/judgement about every other club in the country but never speaks of his own.

1 Like

Who won hoty?

Always thought he was from crokes

Think Flynn is the man in the stand and never even heard Galvin was involved but we need to be careful as @peddlerscross has a serious agenda against crokes .

I’m fully behind Kilmacud Crokes* pursuit of this years Leinster Club Football Championship actually.