GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

Littlewoods Ireland reckon Dowling should get an all star, this has a @bandage and rat boy and a few others seething, they all feel cheated for not being able to have a hop off us due to the success of the limerick omerta so they’re piling in now trying to have a go and the rat has chimed in to mention he was talking to a couple of county players as usual.

He’d pull him off

good decision.

I can only touch the screen for myself but, once the two best teams in Ireland were eliminated at the semi-final stage, I was certainly willing Limerick to win the final.

1 Like

Not qualified to answer that, would you?

Informative.

If he wanted to ride your son or daughter I’m not sure it would be my place to stop him

1 Like

It’s not the first time I’ve been wound up Littlewoods’ hurling views and I dare say it won’t be the last either.

1 Like

Rat boy has now been along to tell us that he is keeping track of who the Limerick players are going out with :smiley:

Is rat boy @Breaking_my_balls? Think he was the poster with a tracker on the marital status of the Limerick players.

It’s the fashion of all star night I’m most looking forward to

2 Likes

He doesn’t have a daughter. But based on how they fucked up against Galway, the Clareman would probably offload in his pants.

Your still sickened I left your little group I see. You badly need to get over that. I’m merely pointing out after @ciarancareyshurlingarmy said that some of the clare squad are dating limerick girls that some of the limerick squad are dating girls from tipp/clare. It was just for balance mate but you seem to be absolutely seething over it.

He’s a guard so it would make sense.

You really stretched there. It didn’t happen. Want another bang off it?

More drama here than on a bridal forum.

1 Like

More cunts also.

Glas is very wound up over this.

@SHANNONSIDER will be wearing his Prussian army uniform.