GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

It’s pretend drama. It’s a double bluff by lots of the Limerick lads.

Box office

We’re are doing our best to save the forum for you mate

1 Like

I find it odd. Some limerick supporters on here seemed to get absolutely no joy out of limerick actually winning the all Ireland and instead seem to get more joy out of lads that are apparently seething over limerick winning. I find it odd.

5 Likes

Imagine coming online to an internet forum to post that you know who a few of the girlfriends of a county hurling panel are :smile:

3 Likes

Wtf?

You must be very weepy

2 Likes

I didn’t come on the forum to say that at all. I merely pointed out after @ciarancareyshurlingarmy said that some Clare players are dating limerick girls that limerick players are indeed dating clare/tipp girls. There’s absolutely no animosity between these counties what so ever. All the players get on very well for the most part. Some limerick fans on here seem to think limerick v Clare is one of those Turkish derby’s where they’d be trying to stab each other before the game :joy: half of bloody limerick has a holiday home in clare ffs and Jesus Christ the two fucking Casey’s from your club are playing for limerick actually live in clare. Will you ever cop on to youself you ape.

6 Likes

And their mother would tell you she would not have her kids play with Meelick.

:rofl:

They’re like Munster rubby supporters. I know there’s a significant crossover and most Limerick hurling folk are huge Munster rubby fans, but they want to be congratulated and told they were amazing too. The winning alone doesn’t suffice, they also need that validation from outsiders for some weird reason. But when they’re waiting for it and spot a neutral saying it wasn’t a great game or a particular player didn’t play well, they lash out in a most deranged manner. We’ve had lads spewing all sorts of bile here. It’s surreal.

1 Like

because she hates clare is it?

No because she is staunch Limerick from the city.

I think it’s been very restrained in fairness. If a few lads could have Whiskey night this Friday while watching the All Star show we could have an epic night’s posting.

1 Like

You seem to be having a lot of trouble with this.

Lads here talking like they are players best pals and they know this that and the other but they know fuck all in truth.

1 Like

Are lads keeping track of who intercounty players are dating :rofl:

But what’s extrmely odd is the vast majority of people were absolutely delighted to see limerick win.

I suppose I am, I get emotional over the important things in life, like it or not hurling is important to a lot of Limerick people that I know very well, I was very very happy for them and knew that they’d be over the moon, the drama of the closing minutes added to it, I don’t think I’d have been as excited about a Cork win

But of course I’m actually seething

1 Like

They are but that’s not the point they came on to say something else apparently.

there are 40 odd clare hurlers, which means that 2 or 3 of them are homosexuals

i wonder did @ciarancareyshurlingarmy take this into account before he announced that some of them were coming into limerick to get off with their women?