GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

Beggan was the best keeper in Ireland this year. It’s fascinating to see people struggling to process this.

2 Likes

“But but but he kicked a ball long in the semi final, wah wah wah”.

It was a dumb play, but he just a different class, just on a different level.

Cluxton was grand, well worth being the 3rd best keeper this season.

Cian Lynch wins the OTB player of the year

He has HOTY won too. He was in Mary I library yesterday double checking quotes on his acceptance speech.

A few handymen currently erecting some GGA / PwC signage / facades / red carpet outside the convention center for the muldoon players and their fake tan sporting other halves to be photographed on later.

Did you make a note of any contact details?

They’d be handy for building a kid’s bed with rails in a year or two.

2 Likes

Would many of the Limerick players be involved in loving relationships at all? Any girl (or lad) would be lucky to have any of them

You’d hope the mainstay of them, being u23, are young, free and riding all round them.

it will actually be very interesting to see the type of lady brought to this event by the limerick lads, its always very difficult to show off your woman when only one or two lads from a county go along but there is safety in numbers tonight and the same applies to all the missuses so the expectation is there. it will be interesting i suppose.
i suppose @myboyblue will post the photos as usual

I’ll see what I can do.

And of course the gents the gay members of the squad decide to bring along – Dont forget to get a picture of that up so you can spit fire and brimstone for a week.

1 Like

which of them is bringing a man?

Tune in to RTE 1 tonight to find out …

Beggan fucked in a goal in the Fermanagh game too which ultimately cost Monaghan the match. Add this to the spectacular brain fart he had in injury time v tyrone. Despite his other heroics That’s 2 games he cost Monaghan this year. Cluxton hasn’t cost Dublin a match since he kicked the Armagh cunt back in 2003.

Beggan didn’t cost Monaghan the game v Dublin . He made a bad choice but you can’t say he cost them the game . Even then the best Monaghan get is a draw .

Just setting off for Dublin now. Have gone with the Limerick goal keeper jersey that has served me so well in the past. Hopefully we are celebrating in Coppers tonight boys!

1 Like

Add in the home county of the females pictured for bonus likes from our aliases.

Myself and @dodgy_keeper and @Copper_pipe will be wearing our Dinner Jackets while watching on the telly. Have a great time mate. @glasagusban has a ball gown.

2 Likes

Fair point. Cluxton may possibly have been better than Beggan.

Brody, who didn’t cost Laois any game this year, which by your barometer is the key here, is therefore the best of the 3.

Cluxton has been blackguarded. Doubt he gives a fuck on the drive for five.