GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

I’ll wrap your head around it you little cunt.

You’ll do nothin

1 Like

I’d still have Graeme Mulcahy as Limerick’s prime candidate for HOTY runner-up. Had the bigger cameos at the business end of the year, which is what this award is all about.

1 Like

Mulcahy was outstanding against cork in the semi final when Lk were struggling . Limerick were poor enough that day tbh and only for him we’re doomed .

4 Likes

The shoulder from him below in Cork and then Fitzgibbon’s goading were the two key moments of the championship.

1 Like

And Dolores passing away. Dont forget that

1 Like

When the big screen in Croker showed the crowd at the Gaelic grounds I knew we would win the win . A synergy was created like with Cardiff in 2008 when Munster conquered Europe .

1 Like

Cooper was exceptional all year and thoroughly deserves one… James McCarthy had a poor year by his standards and is lucky to get one. Ryan Mchugh too.

Cluxton is unlucky not to get one for the third year in a row. If he wasn’t such a boring cunt he probably would have one of the last 3

1 Like

Cluxton needs to go to the ploughing match each year selling kicking tees .

1 Like

Its the intangibles that you cant quantity. The grain of rice that might tip the scale. The omerta may have been the grain of rice

I’m expecting a Roy Curtis poem about Cluxton not getting an all star

Pretty sure Austin Gleeson won it on the back of an u21 campaign

Don’t mind that thick cunt.

Amazing to think that ignoring the lads who pick the awards all year might bounce back in his face.

He did not. He didn’t even win u21 hurler of the year that year

The SHOULDER was the moment true fans believed this was our year.

2 Likes

We were talking about completely different topics :joy:

:grinning:

Ah brilliant, that Duggan is one simple cunt.

Is Una Healy going to this gig tonight?