GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

Correct. They all shat the bed on the big stage.

:rollseyes:

Our hearts went out to them

:laughing:

Oooft

EPO, that’s very good. :grinning:

Obviously

No they used the 100k to pay off the county board credit card bill.

I don’t know lads, is it good for the game to have a team this utterly dominant, this much better than everyone else. We’ve seen how Dublin’s dominance has affected the Football Championship, a lot of other football counties have just given up. Like, I love Limerick beating the tar out of everyone else but is it really good for the game I love? I’m starting to worry that Limerick’s utter dominance will finish off a few of the other hurling counties.

Is it time to break it up into 2 county teams? A big change from robbing a few lads from Klare to win an AI.

Ah no, we’re a bit away from that yet but in a few years time when we’ve another few won and the shit bate out of everyone so much that they are mentally and physically broken, then that conversation is definitely going to roll around.

I wouldn’t worry about it if I were you

I do worry about it. Take your own County for example, a noble county with a nice tradition. When was the last time we lost a game to ye? I think it was in the league in 2016 when some of our lads were still Minor. Gaelic Grounds 2018, Walsh Park 2019, Croke Park 2020… I mean these are soul destroying hammerings ye are receiving . It’s not good and it concerns me.

2 Likes

Limrrick have 3 strong senior clubs. Their success wont go on much longer. Club hurling in general there of a poor standard.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: after the tankings ye took the last 10 years ye turned out ok, the hammering ye got off Tipp in 09, players strikes, humiliations and embarrassments, we’ll be fine! Be under no illusion, ye are not the second coming of KK 06 - 09 or anything

Not much hope for Cork so, they’ve no strong clubs and club hurling is woeful

1 Like

Kilkenny All Ireland Champions 2008

9 All Stars

Limerick All Ireland Champions 2020

9 All Stars

Both hockeyed the fuck out of Waterford in the final too, another similarity.

1 Like

Another bizarre dig at killmallock :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Totally agree. Club hurling very poor in Cork. Tipp best in my opinion.

Kildimo Pallaskenry won the Premier Intermediate this year in Limerick, they’d beat majority of the Senior teams in Cork out the gate, will you shtop

2 Likes

What senior team does the current player of the year play for?