GAA - Camogie - Ladies Gaelic Football Integration

We have entered the end game

LGFA and Camogie need to integrate first for a 5 year period and prove they can work together before any further integration can be contemplated

seeing as you wanted your own separate thread, (you cunt), I’ll repost my comment from the other thread.

This might finally end all the usual bullshit of people moaning how the men/boys are treated better by the GAA. It will also hopefully end the camogie/lgfa cartel of admin personnel and split fees to separate ladies organisations. It also makes huge sense and its about time camogie/lgfa copped on to themselves over it. Keep their own rules and admin or whatever, but at least come under the one umbrella and have it as a proper integrated set up.

2 Likes

Makes sense to be honest, this is much bigger than Ladies Sports

As I’ve stated, they need to step up to the table now and take a leap. It can’t always be the GAA

AFAIK, it’s the ladies refused to join with the men, and then started bitching that the GAA weren’t treating them fairly?

1 Like

Btw Leinster and Munster finals the same day. Wtf like?

thats exactly it. Some women even went as far as publishing articles and opinion pieces bashing the GAA because of the treatment of the womens game and fixtures and venues etc. obviously not realising it was an entirely separate organisation who have nothing to do with each other.

1 Like

I don’t ever recall an opportunity for either ladies organisation to refuse, the rest though is correct.

The perception that the men and boys are treated better by the GAA is because it’s a male organisation and people haven’t a clue what they are talking about.
The worst critics are the women themselves, not a clue what they are talking about, while still quite happy to leave the work and coaching to the men.

1 Like

From my experience they are sworn enemies and poles apart in organisation, communication and welfare of their players.

Absolutely awful. It would seem like at times they intentionally fix games at the same time when a dual player is involved.

1 Like

At least in GF and hurling its alternative weeks for competitions. LGFA and CA will fix both championship dates same weeks regardless.

Will Mary be pocketing a few bob in her role here?

Also, would expenses etc be divvied up 50/50 between female and male teams etc.

“Listening process”

Will it go hand in hand with a talking process I wonder?

Will it come with hand to hand combat if there’s talking instead of listening?

A shitshow of an organisation across the board.

Sounds like Steelstown pulled a fast one

1 Like

:thread:

Fucking shambles

I think the LGFA and GPA should be very careful when rolling out these two to talk

Agreed. Dunno why Aoife has become some sort of a spokesperson but she’s exactly who you wouldn’t want involved. Biased, opinionated, won’t look at other views etc.

Needs to be a non-biased third-party involved.