GAA Clichés and Dublin Legends

Head shot after head shot from Wollie.

Ironically enough that in itself very woolyesque behaviour

Serious going in a short 1 and a half minute clip. Claimed Cluxton was only an intermediate standard forward and that he had a word with the manager to say they needed him in goal as he was the best in the country there.

If he was getting paid to do it like Woolie and his other mercenaries it may have been different. Is there talk about Cluxton being a good ‘club man’? I never had him down as one. Don’t think Cluxton has stepped away from Dublin panel to prolong his club career.

Woolie reckons he’s in a huff over something and being a contrary cunt. It’s nearly the most plausible scenario at this stage.

Woolie made him sound like a right prick anyway.

This rumour that he fell out with Dessie over breaking the covid rules with the training seems to be getting discussed around the podcasts. Hard to know if there’s any truth in it. Woolie went wild with the daggers alright, must be short of listeners.

Is this on the GAA hour podcast?

Stopped listening to this when Stevie left? I cannot hack Ger Brennan at all.

Lately Woolie has really being trying harder than ever to be controversial …he’s having potshots at everyone from cluxton to journalists to tv analysts …

TBF he’s right, Cluxton is acting the bollox. Just because he “owes Dublin nothing” doesn’t mean he can be a cunt either

1 Like

Ger reckons Dessie hasn’t a Scoobie

The element of mystery surrounding Clucko drives lads absolutely demented and only solidifies his place as the GOAT.

1 Like

Hard to argue with Woolies view that if he just announced it, he’d get the plaudits and it would all move on after a week. By doing this it drags on and he leaves the focus on poor god help us Dessie. Adds fuel to the fire that himself and Dessie don’t see eye to eye. I doubt the Covid breach helped.

Dessie has been cluckholded

The house of cards is tumbling no doubt about.

There’s a fair few of those that have left already and those that still remain that don’t really rate Dessie.

There was a tremendous dynamic in that panel up until 2019 where the panel was relatively stable for 4 or 5 years.
Now you have a mix of seasoned veterans with medals falling out of their pockets mixed in with a load of nobodies trying to break in and its just a sorry mess.

Man who will do anything be centre of attention complains about other man being centre of attention …

It’s a lousy act really. You don’t like to see it.

Yeah, totally agreed. If he was an impact sub, I’d see the fuss as media furore for the sake of entertainment but it’s the captain of probably the best team to ever play the game.

It’s no mystery. He’s a dour cunt of a man.

1 Like

McMenamenmen has some neck to be still hanging on all the same

1 Like

He’d want some neck for all the medals :medal_sports:

2 Likes