GAA Clichés and Dublin Legends

That one really stuck with you. Wow, I really reside in your head.

That’ll do pig. That’ll do.

1 Like

In was funny then and it’s funny now.

Explaining - “loosing”.

I remember that - Woolie was seething too.

That was January 2018 when nobody had ever heard of Howard.
I saw him play then for DIT in early 2019 when he didn’t try a leg either but its never impacted his Dublin performances.

1 Like

And 4 all Ireland’s and two all stars is “winning “ :joy: your obsession with Dublin players is fascinating to watch …

1 Like

What was done there to Billy was outrageous. It wont be forgotten. Much like how you never forget a post I make. Which is fair doing tbf, and not unappreciated.

1 Like

It was a disgusting attack on a young man making his way in the game …you should have known better …mol an oige …

It was a disgusting act on his own teammates and Collegiate Institution.

Sure there’s lads celebrating sigerson wins that they never even played in past the first round :joy: a cod of a competition …

He was playing for a mickey mouse college anyway.

If it was UCD he’d have played.

Sure pal. Sure.

The airport?

DCU?

Ballymun U

He might have played with them - Raheny is only over the road.

Pointless argument anyway - has Billy got over it?

It was akin to united snub of the FA Cup.

So we all knew @myboyblue was Woolie but now it turns out @Bisto is Brian Howards auld lad. Interesting

14 Likes

Woolie after giving Stephen Cluxton an awful going over on his podcast show there. Claimed that the talk of Cluxton being a great club man is a myth and that he skipped a practice match the week before championship to go play 5 a-side soccer because he was huffed over not being allowed play in the forwards. Also suggested that Cluxton would regularly sleep in for training on Sunday mornings.

Woolie would know exactly what a good club man involves…

Wooly has been a good clubman for multiple clubs. He’s proven himself all over the country.

4 Likes