GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

That’s exactly what they need

2 Likes

A plonker?

He would need to learn how to fight

I doubt he’s that

He is not what Galway need IMO.

1 Like

Micheal Donoghue rumoured… Franny Forde selector.

1 Like

After the mess Cunningham & the panel have made, they need a really big name in.

Dalo not in the running

1 Like

I wonder if sheedy would have time, what with him being soooooo busy in the bank :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Michael Donoghue is a fairly big name. 16 letters or so. They’ll find it hard to top that.

5 Likes

Classic move.
Sure everyone knows the best way to ensure you don’t get a job is to go to the AGM.

1 Like

Ya that’s Club AGM for dummies stuff

Offaly have released a statement

Offaly GAA admit information given at county board meeting that Declan Kelly had accepted the Under-21 manager’s position was ‘misleading’

Given that he didn’t accept the role, I can see how announcing him as the new manager could have been seen to be misleading.

The Hogan Stand have chosen an odd photo to go along with this story

Offaly GAA have confirmed that it was Mairia Cahill and not Declan Kelly who was appointed as the county’s Under-21 football manager for a matter of hours.

Cahill apparently liked the green, white and orange colours of the team’s jersey but then quickly decided she hated them.

Declan Kelly will now take up the post instead.

1 Like

They don’t. They need a John Allen Type loaded with a good hurling coach and a psychologist.

The name is irrelevant

1 Like

They still won’t reach corks levels of resignations

Fucking hell your “banter” is getting weak

1 Like

:joy:

Allen is no better than Cunningham to read a game IMO.