GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

Be great to see John O Mahony back on the sideline all the same.

You quoted a study about people already elite.

I’ll just leave it at that.

They don’t. Have been incredibly lucky with injury to date and another few years of wear and tear and natural attrition will see this group go their separate ways sooner than that.

I was right when I surmised that Kevin has a mental age of 12 earlier.

All the classic characteristics are there. Confusion, contradiction, incoherence, simplistic beliefs, a strong tendency to try and shout people down, clear signs of attention deficit disorder, a lack of self awareness and yet a constant need for validation.

And of course a heavy reliance on smileys, usually of the laughing variety at his own posts.

They haven’t been incredibly lucky.

They work hard at reducing chances of injury.

Seems like a very decent man

Classic narcissistic word salad there from Sid.

Carry on.

Funny you use the words “carry on” as I imagine one your coaching sessions would be like a “Carry On” movie.

“Carry on Coaching” starring Kev would be an absolute hoot, I’d say.

I dont know, I think he’d be old school and wouldnt be up to date with the modern training techniques. I expect a raft of injuries to the Leitrim team next season due to negligent S&C procedures.

6 Likes

He’s only a selector. He’ll be a sounding board at best, a fella to send out to do media. A nice face to stick on the ticket and good to inspire in a dressing room. Its worth a shot.

That S&C is only auld hokum anyway. Laps. Thats the way forward.

1 Like

sorry, I was just trying to get the thread back on topic with that comment.

I believe Limerick are coming closer to finalising a new Hurling manager

ah stop, rocko will have to close the forum down if you drag that shit into this thread too

I’d say he’s a nice price too

:eek:

I hear some Nail fella might have it. A townie cunt I’ve been lead to believe.

soft cunt so.

1 Like

The trainer of their Dublin based players is a current selector on our club’s senior team. I wonder will he just bring the Leitrim lads along to our sessions.

I was going to make a joke about you meaning the Junior C sessions, but given we’ll be playing them in Div 4 before long, I probably shouldnt.

What you need to do is speak with the parents of the kids who can’t kick the ball and tell them the child might be better trying something like painting or rugby. The last thing you want is them holding back the good lads.

2 Likes